What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: BTS 12025 9-30-16 Inspection Report
Select a size
2. the header to the west of the stairs is to be posted down to a footing per plans. the floor must be opened up so the footing can be verified.
3 the mechanical fans are to be vented to the outside and the dryer duct under the stairs must be run to the outside.
4. furr around and firestop plumbing vent at master closet.
5. firestop top of plumbing chase at lower floor bedroom next to the garage.
6. the new bedroom upstairs to the south must have proper egress window. (5.7 sq ft, min 24" high 18" wide opening dimensions)
7. the garage may not open directly into a bedroom, remove the door.
9. attic accesses are required to the attic areas.
1. the doubler above the bath to the north of the first floor must be posted down solid to new footings per plans.
remove enough of the insulation that was not supposed to be installed yet so I can verify.
10. I am unable to verify that the truss clips were installed on the trusses per plans.
Inspectors Comments Mike Lee 253-798-2786(Partical Approval)
8. there must be min 4 sq in of closible vent from the outside in each of the bedrooms.
Do not cover floor Until Floor Crawl Space Verifications are Verified