What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: Proposal Form
Select a size
Proposal - Senior Capstone Career Project
Student Name: Victoria Charles
Address: 211 Winterbury Dr.
Home Phone: 6784936854
Teacher: Baxter/Bennett Date: 8/15/16
Directions: Describe your Product and respond to the following questions in as much detail as possible. All questions must be completed thoroughly to receive approval for your Product and Project.
1) Describe what you are proposing to do for your Product step-by-step and in detail.
For my Senior Project, I plan to meet with an animator and create an animation using my drawing tablet and software to animate a short cartoon to show the Judges.
2) What is your previous experience in this area of study?
I have been drawing since middle school. I was self-taught and soon took an art class at school and one outside of school.
3) How is this Product a “learning stretch” and challenge for you?
I have never done an animation before. Unlike still images that I normally draw, an animation requires multiple over a series of time.
4) How is this Product related to a career you are interested in possibly pursuing in the future?
I would like to create a famous cartoon drawn by me. I would love to animate a story for younger kids to watch.
5) How long do you expect it to take you to complete your Product?
I expect the animation will take a couple of weeks to draw and animate it. When meeting with my facilitator, we would use our visits to brainstorm our ideas.
6) When and where will you work on your Product?
I will work on my senior project at home and in meeting with my faci8litator at his/her job or at another location.
7) What are your estimated costs for completing the Product, and how will you fund these costs?
I expect the software to cost between $60-$200. I will use money I gain over time to pay towards it.
8) What ideas do you have for finding a Project Facilitator?
I have talked to Canton Arts Academy to meet with a teacher.
9) What expertise does this person need to have in order to be beneficial to you and your project?
This person needs to be able to draw and create illustrations so I can learn more on my topic.
10) What steps will you need to take before you begin work on your Product?
I need to brainstorm my ideas, practice drawing, and find my facilitator.
11) What concepts, skills, knowledge, career goals do you hope to attain upon completion of your Product?
I hope to be able to not only be a better artist, but also to learn what it takes to be an animator and what is the process.
12) How will you demonstrate your Product for Presentation at Senior Boards?
I will put the cartoon in a video format and play it for the judges.
I hereby agree to complete the above stated Product in partial fulfillment of my Senior Capstone Career Project requirement. I understand that I will not be allowed to change my topic after the date shown in Appendix A. I understand that I must also obtain my parents’ or guardians’ permission on the proper form before this agreement is valid.
Approval Signature of Senior English Teacher