What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: report (2)
Select a size
Judge a Product by Its label
Surface active agent
Have no sign
Substances which are familiar to us
Substances which are unfamiliar to us
Surface active agent
differences between ingredients
in the products
Because they are all liquid, so they all have water in their composition.
Because the liquid soap and the cleaner essence are all thick, so there has thickening agent in their composition.
Oxymethylene can sterilization and spice can let people smell more comfortable, so there has spice and Oxymethylene in shampoo.
We can clean the dishes because of the emulsification and surface active agent has a emulsifying role, so there has surface active agent in the liquid detergent.
We always see these labels on some products.
Do you know what they mean?
This product can catch fire easily if it is near heat, flames or sparks, thus trigger the fire.
This label means it is flammable. It can cause serious damage to eyes.
This label means the product is toxic. If you swallow that, you could become very sick or died.
This is corrosive. It can burn your skin or eyes. If you swallowed, it will damage your throat and stomach.
So when we contact with these products, we should be more careful.
According to the principle of emulsification, when we use the liquid detergent, they react to from emulsion.
When hair and shampoo contact, surface active agent begin to deoil, to take hair clean.
Hand washing containing lipophilicity substances, hydrophilic material to bring oil to the water.
We think we should stop using products that contain potentially dangerous compounds. Because if something has potential dangerous and we use the product carelessly, then we may have a potential safety hazard. And many families have children, if their children play with the product, they may be in dangerous.
Oxymethylene have no color and it has pungent odor ，and oxymethylene is poisonous so we should not use many products which contain Oxymethylene.