What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO HÀ NỘI
Select a size
SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO HÀ NỘI
Trường THPT Nguyễn Bỉnh Khiêm - Cầu Giấy
Mã đề: 490
ĐỀ KIỂM TRA GIỮA HỌC KỲ II KHỐI 10
MÔN: ANH VĂN-SÁCH GIÁO KHOA THÍ ĐIỂM
NĂM HỌC 2016-2017
THỜI GIAN: 60 PHÚT
*Task 1: You will hear a woman talking about flights in a hot air balloon. Pay much attention to some notes and choose A, B, C or D to fill the numbered space
Hot Air Balloon Flights
*Children under 12 must be with an adult.
*All passengers need to be fit.
*Balloon flights are best when there are light winds, no (1) and a clear sky.
(A. rain / B. rains / C. water / D. rained)
*Passengers need to wear outdoor clothes and (2) .
(A. warm coat/ B. old boots/ C. boots/ D. loose clothes)
*Flights travel between 5 and 30 kilometers.
*Passengers return to the airfield in a (3) .
(A. bus/ B. buses/ C. many buses/ D. minibus)
*Flights are available from the month of (4) each year.
(A . March/ B. match/ C. Mars/ D. October)
*For booking and information, phone 0125288492 or (5) http://www.hotairballoons.comwww.hotairballoons.com
(A. access/ B. download/ C. find for/ D. visit)
SECTION B. VOCABULARY & GRAMMAR
Find the words with a stress pattern different from the others.
6. A. perfrom B. content C. increase D.gender
7. A. scientist B. chemical C. contribute D. concentrate
Choose the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word whose underlined pronounced differently.
8. A. species B. receipt C. accept D. pollute
9. A. orphaned B. recognized C. endangered D. established
10. A. think B. further C. breath D. depth
PART 2. Choose the best answer to complete each of the following sentences.
11. People poverty and hunger in many parts of the world.
A. have eliminated B. encouraged C. eliminated D. have encouraged
12. Women are more hard – working than men although they are .
A. physical weak B. physical weaker C. more physically weak D. physically weaker
13. In most of American families, parents have less influence their children than parents in other parts of the world.
A. on B. in C. from D. of
14. In Vietnam, guests often give money as a wedding present to the couple on their wedding day
A. new-married B. newly – married C. new – marriage D. newly-marry
15. When I for an examtination, I always try to avoid crossing the path of a woman.
A. set out B. set up C. set about D. set apart
Họ và tên: Nguyễn Quốc Hưng