What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: ET
Select a size
(1) With the rapid growth of the economy of the China, the quantity of the population in China also become very large and it will impact our normal life. The population increase but the area of the land don ’ t change, it will cause the h ousing difficulties . If so, the way to deal with this problem is enhance the efficiency of the land application──build more skyscrapers and high-rise buildings. Transportation is also a big problem. Every year there are plenty of people back to their hometown in countryside, but the transportation systems are grouped in the southwest of the China, the transportation in countryside is really inconvenient. So I think the transportation behoove be faster and more convenient. People live inland are not easy to take a vacation on the beach because it cost them too much money and times than the people live coastal. So the r esort facilities like artificial beaches should be constructed for these people.
(2) The ultra high-voltage cable network run for thousands of miles across China ’ s rugged interior to offer the electric power to the whole country . Liquid natural gas transportation is also one of them. T he biggest telesc ope is building in Guizhou.
(3) Because the renewable energy is less pollution than the fossil fuel , use renewable energy can enhance the air quantity effectively . And it also can produce massive energy to cope with the increase of the population.
(4) 1. Wind farms , Sinkiang
2. The electric bus , Shenzhen
3. Solar parks , Qinghai-Tibet Plateau
(5) For a example, there are a lot of difficulties in designing and building a windmill, the vane of it must be hard enough and has a s trong cold resistance . T he a ssemble of it is also difficult, it should be very accurate .