What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: PlanAg17-05-22
Select a size
Thakeham Parish Council
NEIGHBOURHOOD PLANNING COMMITTEE MEETING
Monday, 22 May 2017 at 6.30 p.m. in the Village Hall, Thakeham
Election of Chair
Election of Vice-Chair
Apologies and reasons for absence
Declaration of interest by Councillors on any of the agenda items below
Minutes of the meeting held on 24 April 2017 to be agreed and signed as a true record and to ratify these responses to HDC agreed by delegated action since the last meeting:
DC/17/0833 Surgery to 9 trees Rectory, The Street: NO OBJECTION
DISC/17/0149 Access works at Merrywood Farm: NO OBJECTION SUBJECT TO CLARIFICATION
(both sent 11 May 2017)
Planning Applications for consideration
No current applications to be considered at this meeting.
5. Parish Design Statement: brainstorming session for content of agreed new statement structure
6. West Chiltington Neighbourhood Plan Regulation 14 consultation – initial discussion towards TPC response.
7. Major housing developments: update on any developments since most recent PC meeting.
8. Enforcement issues – to review status of current cases (attached) and agree any action
9. Planning Applications approved/refused/withdrawn since last meeting (attached)
10. Upcoming applications: (if any) to agree visit allocations for upcoming applications (to be tabled)
11. Public participation session (up to 10 minutes) to allow comments or questions not already raised
12. Any other business to note or include on a future agenda (no decisions to be taken under this item)
13. To confirm that the next ordinary meeting of the sub-committee will take place on Monday 26 June 2017, at 6.30pm.
Clerk to the Council
17 May 2017
Please note: regulations on access to local government meetings (Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014) give members of the public a right to film/record the meetings of Parish Councils. By attending a meeting of the Parish Council, members of the public are consenting to being filmed/recorded by other members of the public, if such activity is taking place.