What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: PlanAg16-10-24
Select a size
Thakeham Parish Council
NEIGHBOURHOOD PLANNING COMMITTEE MEETING
Monday, 24 October 2016 at 6.30 p.m. in the Village Hall, Thakeham
Apologies and reasons for absence
Declaration of interest by Councillors on any of the agenda items below
Minutes of the meeting held on 26 September 2016 to be agreed and signed as a true record and to note the following response to HDC, agreed by delegated action since the last meeting:
DC/16/2147 [+2148] (T/16/48) Holmwood The Street Thakeham West Sussex RH20 3EP
Removal of old South African Veldgrass thatch in stages to permit inspection of insect damaged stucturally weakened rafters and wall plates and any historic thatch. Repair, strengthen and/or replace structurally unsound timber with selected new oak, upgrading fire protection and thermal insulation of roof, lining chimney to permit safe use of wood burning stove, heightening current chimney by approximately 600 mm to attain height above ridge of 1.8 m, re-thatching using water reed, re-ridging using wheat straw, and repairing/reinstating damaged ceilings using tradtional lath and lime plaster (Full Planning)
Response sent 10 October 2016:
SUPPORT Council remains fully supportive of these proposed conservation works.
Planning Applications for consideration
DC/16/2105 (T/16/46) 40 Crescent Rise Thakeham West Sussex RH20 3NB
Revised design for plot 1 (previous approval no DC/15/2084) plot 2 to remain as approved (DC/16/1638) (DME)
DC/16/2196 (T/16/47) Stringers Cottage Storrington Road Thakeham RH20 3EQ
Removal of existing hedgerow and replacement with a 1.8m high brick wall (CH)
DC/16/2258 (T/16/49) Cumberland House Crays Lane Thakeham West Sussex RH20 3ER
Replacement of garage with guest accommodation (RT)
5. Major housing developments: update on any developments since most recent PC meeting.
6. Enforcement issues – to review status of current cases (to follow) and agree any action
7. Planning Applications approved/refused/withdrawn since last meeting (attached)
8. Upcoming applications: (if any) to agree visit allocations for upcoming applications (to be tabled
9. Public participation session (up to 10 minutes) to allow comments or questions not already raised
10. Any other business to note or include on a future agenda (no decisions to be taken under this item)
11. To confirm that the next ordinary meeting of the sub-committee will take place on Monday 28 November 2016, at 6.30pm.
Clerk to the Council
19 October 2016
Please note: regulations on access to local government meetings (Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014) give members of the public a right to film/record the meetings of Parish Councils. By attending a meeting of the Parish Council, members of the public are consenting to being filmed/recorded by other members of the public, if such activity is taking place.