What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: PlanAg17-04-24
Select a size
Thakeham Parish Council
NEIGHBOURHOOD PLANNING COMMITTEE MEETING
Monday, 24 April 2017 at 6.30 p.m. in the Village Hall, Thakeham
Apologies and reasons for absence
Declaration of interest by Councillors on any of the agenda items below
Minutes of the meeting held on 27 March 2017 to be agreed and signed as a true record and to ratify this response to HDC agreed by delegated action since the last meeting:
DC/17/0664 Lynwood Threals Lane, side extension: NO OBJECTION (sent 12 April 2017)
Planning Applications for consideration
DC/17/0293 (T/17/12) Martins The Street Thakeham Pulborough West Sussex RH20 3EP
Erection of garage block and groom's accommodation (RT/DSK)
DC/17/0699 (T/17/13) 31 Concorde Close Storrington Pulborough West Sussex RH20 3JL
First floor extension over existing ground floor and ground floor front extension (DME)
DC/17/0522 (T/17/14) Redlands Coolham Road West Chiltington West Sussex RH20 2LH
Creation of equestrian sand school, erection of agricultural barn. New parking/roadway (CI)
DC/17/0763 (T/17/15) 1 Hardbarrow Woods Thakeham Pulborough West Sussex RH20 3ES
Demolition of existing conservatory and replacement with single storey sunroom (CH)
DC/17/0758 (T/17/16) Abingworth Nurseries Storrington Road Thakeham West Sussex
Non Material amendment to previously approved application DC/10/1314 …Change of roof tile for local worker housing units from that previously approved. (Clerk)
5. Review of Parish Design Statement (update on progress of work)
6. Major housing developments: update on any developments since most recent PC meeting.
7. Enforcement issues – to review status of current cases (attached) and agree any action
8. Planning Applications approved/refused/withdrawn since last meeting (attached)
9. Upcoming applications: (if any) to agree visit allocations for upcoming applications (to be tabled)
10. Public participation session (up to 10 minutes) to allow comments or questions not already raised
11. Any other business to note or include on a future agenda (no decisions to be taken under this item)
12. To confirm that the next ordinary meeting of the sub-committee will take place on Monday 22 May 2017, at 6.30pm.
Clerk to the Council
19 April 2017
Please note: regulations on access to local government meetings (Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014) give members of the public a right to film/record the meetings of Parish Councils. By attending a meeting of the Parish Council, members of the public are consenting to being filmed/recorded by other members of the public, if such activity is taking place.