What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: PCAG17-04-24
Select a size
Thakeham Parish Council
Clerk to the Council: Mr Owen Richards
The Parish Office, Thakeham Parish Council
Storrington Road, Thakeham, Pulborough
West Sussex RH20 3EJ
Phone: 01798 815305
Members of Thakeham Parish Council are summoned to a meeting of Thakeham Parish Council to be held at Thakeham Village Hall on Monday, 24 April 2017 at 7.30 p.m.
Clerk to the Council
18th April 2017
1. Apologies and reasons for absence
2. Declaration of interest by Councillors on any of the agenda items below
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 20 March 2017 to be agreed and signed as a true record, and to note that no matters have been actioned under delegated authority since the last meeting.
4. Member vacancies - to consider any nominations for co-option and receive related Declarations of Acceptance of Office (attached)
5. Report on actions taken on items from previous meeting for information only
6. Correspondence received by clerk for noting only
(a) To receive a report on the current finances of the Council (attached)
(b) To approve payments due (to follow);
(c) To consider suggested donations to charity relating to the recent road accident fatality
8. Planning developments - to review status and agree any action
(a) Abingworth development
(b) Water Lane, Crest Nicholson development
(c) Other (if any)
9. Neighbourhood Plan – update and options for celebration of successful completion of process
10. Abingworth assets governance model – to receive an oral update
11. Annual governance statements: review of assurances prior to approval at next meeting.
12. To receive the minutes from the Neighbourhood Planning Committee meeting held on 27 March 2017 (attached) and an oral report from the preceding meeting
13. To receive an oral report from the Environment Committee meeting of 20 April 2017
14. To receive reports (if any) for noting from County, District and Parish Councillors
15. Public participation session (up to 10 minutes) to allow comments or questions not already raised
16. Chairman’s Announcements (if any) for information only
17. Any other business to note or include on future agendas (no decisions to be taken under this item)
18. To confirm that the next ordinary meeting of Thakeham Parish Council will take place on Monday 15 May 2017, at 6.15pm (followed by the Annual Parish Meeting at 7.30pm)
Please note: regulations on access to local government meetings (Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014) give members of the public a right to film/record the meetings of Parish Councils. By attending a meeting of the Parish Council, members of the public are consenting to being filmed/recorded by other members of the public, if such activity is taking place.