What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: senior proposal
Select a size
Proposal - Senior Capstone Career Project
Student Name: Sydnee Blackwell
Address: 930 Marietta Hwy | Canton, GA 30114
Home Phone: 770-479-7098
Teacher: Ms. Green Date: 8/15/16
Directions: Describe your Product and respond to the following questions in as much detail as possible. All questions must be completed thoroughly to receive approval for your Product and Project.
1) Describe what you are proposing to do for your Product step-by-step and in detail.
For my senior project product, I will be getting a mannequin head to work on for my final product. I will be working with my facilitator daily to complete my final product. I will be cutting and styling a mannequin’s head.
2) What is your previous experience in this area of study?
My experience is very limited
3) How is this Product a “learning stretch” and challenge for you?
This is a learning stretch because I have never cut anyone’s hair before, I have only helped my mother dye her hair out of a box, so working on my senior project to cut and style hair is a big learning stretch.
4) How is this Product related to a career you are interested in possibly pursuing in the future?
Because I want to major in cosmetology, and go to beauty school after I graduate.
5) How long do you expect it to take you to complete your Product?
I plan on taking 2-3 months to work on my senior project product.
6) When and where will you work on your Product?
The salon, where my facilitator works.
7) What are your estimated costs for completing the Product, and how will you fund these costs?
Around $80, I will be using my own money to pay for whatever I need for my senior project.
8) What ideas do you have for finding a Project Facilitator?
I will be asking around with my family and church friends to help me find a facilitator.
9) What expertise does this person need to have in order to be beneficial to you and your project?
They must be graduated from a beauty school, and they must be older 26 and work at a beauty salon.
10) What steps will you need to take before you begin work on your Product?
The first steps I will need to begin my senior project product, will be to observe my facilitator cutting someone’s hair, I will also be watching YouTube videos on how someone’s hair should be cut.
11) What concepts, skills, knowledge, career goals do you hope to attain upon completion of your Product? I hope to get into a beauty school, and my skills are to understand and the ways of dealing with different kinds of hair, and working with people to work on my people skills with others.
12) How will you demonstrate your Product for Presentation at Senior Boards?
A PowerPoint on the steps of styling and cutting hair and the finished product of my senior project
I hereby agree to complete the above stated Product in partial fulfillment of my Senior Capstone Career Project requirement. I understand that I will not be allowed to change my topic after the date shown in Appendix A. I understand that I must also obtain my parents’ or guardians’ permission on the proper form before this agreement is valid.
Approval Signature of Senior English Teacher