What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: Problem Letter
Select a size
Dr. Trevor Fraser
14th September 2016
Comprehending What I Read
I have a problem comprehending what I read. As well as understanding the instructions from
my Professors. It frustrates me to the point that I want to give up. My problem I have is understanding
what I read. I have a very hard time comprehending what I read. The bothers and I do not know what to
do about it. It’s easy to say read and read but what good does that do me when I am still not
understanding what I read.
The stories I force myself to read and they are all boring to me. No matter how much I try it does not
seem to get better for me. I have been suffering with this all my life, I feel like I’m hurting myself with
the struggling I face with not being able to comprehend what I read. I force myself to attempt to read
and always there it goes the distractions.
I wonder always when will I get better at it, learning how to comprehend what I read. I often wonder
how can I be like my fellow peers, alert and smart. I am thirty- eight years old, I should know how to
adapt to my education and the sad part about it is that I can’t. I am so embarrassed at myself for not
knowing how to comprehend what I read.
1. My goal is to achieve to learning how to read
2. Learning how to be able to comprehend what I read
3. My goal is to never give up on my dream
4. My goal is to graduate from college, with my Associate Degree in Business Administration
5. My goal is to keep on attending college and never give up my dream.
6. My goal was to start college and I have, I’m on my third semester
Going to college is major for me, I’m doing something that I have never done before and my goal is to
comprehend what I read.
1. The procedure for me is to keep going to school, learn and achieve my goal.
2. To also control the distractions that is stopping me from learning
3. Never to give up on my dream to a successful education.
1. What will it take to get me to the point of understanding what I read?
A). Having an educational teacher guide me through, this process. I may have to be taught again from
elementary school, in order for me to understand what I have read.