What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: Steps followed to install Hadoop Installation
Select a size
Steps followed today to install Ubuntu OS
1. Create booltable Pen Drive or CD with Ubuntu OS (32/64 bit)
2. Restart system and connect Pen Drive before system start , in between press escape button a small menu will appear to start or run bootable Pen Drive
3. Press the function key which is showing in menu.
Some time these functions key gets change as per laptop brands.
4. Some setting are there
5. Once Ubuntu is installed, there 3 command which you needs to be run on Ubuntu terminal.
-- How to open terminal
Press ctrl + alt + t
1: sudo apt-get update
It will update all packages.
2: sudo apt-get install openjdk-7-jdk
It will download jdk from Internet and subsequently install jdk with java as well.
Machine must be connected with Internet.
3: sudo apt-get install SSH
SSH means Service shell
4. Entry in bashrc file then reboot system
5. When system is on then put below command to check weather all services are running or not
: start-all.sh. ( it will show all services)
: jps ( to show all services)
Once all service are running then you are eligible to configure Hadoop
Once Hadoop is configured the you are eligible to check configure Eclipse .
Q : How to import project folder ?
A : File - Import -- browse -- select project folder only -- OK -- Finish
Q: Configure Mapreduce
Q: Configure Local host in eclipse
Q: Running job through eclipse only