What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: Product and Pictorial log 3
Select a size
Product pictorial log 3
Importing and editing of the project
Date and Time
Picture with caption
Wednesday, march 1, 2017
2:50 pm to 3:15 pm
I took my SD from my bag and plugged it in to my mac and uploaded the shots that I filmed. And then imported to the software that I am using to edit my project.
When I was importing my shots, I was overwhelmed to see the amount of shots I filmed. There were a lot of shots that I got while filming both games.
I am looking and importing all the clips that I have on my SD card.
There were a lot of shots that needed to be imported because I had both games to import.
Monday, march 6, 2017
8:07 pm to 9:16 pm
1 hr. 9 min
I started the process of editing. At first I edited the opening for my video. I had to watch all of the shots that I filmed for the opening, so I can see which ones look good and have better lighting. I dragged all the shots that I thought were good on the timeline and started cutting and putting transitions in between the shots to make it look good.
When I started editing I forgot to put the actual framing for the browser which is 16:9, I didn’t realized that I was editing on the wrong browser, so I had to go back and redo the parts that I already did. Watching videos was very tiring and to decide what to use for the opening. I called my project facilitator and he gave me some feedback on which shots are good to build the beginning.
Picture with Caption
Tuesday, march 7, 2017
3:15 pm to 4:30 pm
1 hr. 15 minutes
The next day I started editing the first game I filmed which was kell vs villa Rica. I had 82 shots that I filmed that night. First I had to watch all of those 82 clips and then I decided which ones are good and which ones are not good or are overexposed because of bad lighting. Then I rearranged all of my shots according to how the game played out and dragged everything to the timeline. Then I edited all the shots one by one.
When I saw all the shots that I filmed for game 1, I was happy because the more the shots you have the better you are off when you are editing. I had to watch all the clips to make sure no clip is bad or over exposed. Watching undone clips is very tiring and frustrating. When I was going through my shots there were couple of shots in which the camera was moving too much because all the shots that I filmed were hand held, I called my project facilitator and asked him how to stabilize a shot, he helped over the phone and fixed my problem
I started editing my first game.
It was tiring because, I had look through 80 different clips and choose the best ones.
Date and time
Wednesday, march 8, 2017
3:10 pm to 4:30 pm
1 hr. 20 min
The next day I started editing my second game in which kell played a home game against woodland. To begin with I watched all the clips that I filmed in game 2. There were about 63 shots. I deleted the shots that I thought were bad and dragged the rest to the timeline and started trimming the clips. It took me a little more time to edit game two because I had to make a separate sequence, so the two games don’t mix.
This time I had less shots to edit because before filming this game I watched some YouTube videos which helped me in my filming. I filmed less shots with allot of variety. When I was editing game 2, I noticed that the shot quality is much better than the shots I edited for the first game filmed. Game 2 was easy and fast to edit compare to game 1 with the exception of making a new and a separate sequence which took me more time to create than I was expecting
I started editing my second game
It was easier to edit this game. because I had fewer and much better shots to work with.
Monday, march 13, 2017
8:00 pm to 8:30 pm
At the beginning of this week I gave the final touches to my video such as adding black at the beginning and end of my video and reviewing my video and looking for any mistakes that I may have made during the editing process. And then I imported the whole video to my desktop.
My project facilitator told me that to make sure you review the video before you import it because it helps take out all the mistakes you made or pick up any unfinished work. He also told me that have somebody else also look into your video too because sometimes you don’t pick up your own mistakes, so it is better to have somebody who can watch your video.
Friday, march 17, 2017
8:00 pm t 8:30 pm
I sent my final product to my facilitator and pointed out some mistakes, which I fixed and re-imported the whole video once again.
It was good that sent my video to my project facilitator because he did pointed out some mistakes that I was uncertain about. He also gave me some useful tips on how to edit my project to the beat because, no audio is being used. If you edit to the beat it looks and sounds better.
This is my final product, it is a 2 min long highlight video of the two games I filmed.make it look good.
At the beginning of this week I gave the final touches to my video such as adding black at the beginning and end of my video and reviewing my video and looking for any m