What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: Consititution, memorandum and articles of association of Dupai .docx
Select a size
Constitution, memorandum, and articles of association of Dupai
Our struggles, not a life style!
DISPLACED AND UPROOTED PEOPLES ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONAL.
CONSTITUTION OF ASSOCIATION:-
As per constitutions of countries in which its registered in effect, laws both civil and constitutional, International laws and the UN conventions toether with commonwealth declarations on issues regarding displaced and uprooted people.
The President, chairperson and founder, committee members, members and workers or staff of this association will work hand in hand to not only fight escalating crimes against humanity as causes of displacement and uprootement , serve Dupai's beneficiaries without favour, mercy and not in any one circumstance are not expected to be found in any conspiracies with states and statesmen or serving their interests that may be selfish unless proved otherwise but member organizations i.e. Green peace. world service authority, UNESCO, Amnesty International, which work in the interests of human development with proportionate infrastructural development not forgetting to mention availability of social services and the fact that land is a scarce inelastic economic resource worth not only reclamation but has to be economically utilized, every single unit ultimately exploited with remedies to pollution of not only the earth but also atmosphere in full play, justice, peace, democracy and freedom together with continued existence of wildlife in its unaltered habitation with which is to make its objectives a living reality besides ensuring aid incidence reaches those most in need. This will be effected or achieved:-
(1) By ensuring that all the people empowered through the association or with association’s funding are not criminals and are crime non a lined henceforth will work with the projects with which and through which they have been empowered to obtain occupational experience of at least two years, earning a wage as employees of that particular project or for the services they will have to provide.
(2) that the beneficiaries are either uprooted people refugees lawfully recognized by the state, or disadvantaged people, who as a result of poor up bringing lack of proper funding or economic resources have found themselves in the streets, or in circumstances of vulnerability but they however strongly, feel they can be more productive to society implying recruitment and enrollment will be done after consultation with relevant authorities.
(3)That the income and property of the association shall be applied solely towards the promotion of its main objectives and no portion shall be paid in any way to members or to its holding company or subsidiary, except in the case of reasonable remuneration for services actually rendered to the association.
(4)Dupai Village will be designed to as comfortable and attractive as Dupai.ass.org can afford to not only attract and allow tourism but also support both recreational and global awareness interaction between the displaced as well as uprooted peoples and the indigenous populations besides shopping malls for the show rooms of their produce as well as products, that’s goods and services among other modern items or items not familiar to the indigenous population as may be allowed to Dupai by technology developers and international research institutes with the need to introduce to society. The dupai village will show off ancient commercial architecture and design including ancient village type motels along with the modern day times. Manmade Water mass and certainly a river running through all corners of the Dupai Village, a forest type rest park with all kinds of tree species, plants and flowers from all over the world. Visitors to Dupai village will be offered permits of existence on Dupai village for as long as they can afford constitutionally acceptable living standards.
The above is attributed to the fact that on dissolution dupai village can be easily converted to commercial rest areas and environments, old age homes, children homes, homes for the disabled, and a temporary readily available homes for victims of disaster or people from areas affected by natural hazards of nature making both evacuation and land reclamation processes not only easy but also convenient besides the fact that Dupai group of companies involvement and engagement in filming and advertisement which requires pretty attractive sites views etc. that will be created by beneficiaries under guidance in the course of the skills empowerment programs.
(5) Security:-Dupai’s properties will be over seen, by security personnel employed on well-articulated terms by Dupai’s security department. They will not only over see, monitor the security of the properties but also oversee for the stable secure proceedings of Dupai in conjunction with Dupai’s administration, Security personnel will be required to have proficient knowledge of explosives, radioactive materials as well as radio waves, have capability of working on security surveillance systems, abilities to work in areas affected by disasters besides abilities to handle, as well as execute and manage evacuation together with rescue programs. The security department of dupai will have to work hand in hand with, the pentagon, Nato pack, and the United Nations security council to answer to the security needs of Dupai together with its beneficiaries. Dupai’ s security team and department will work hand in hand with the host countries or States policing system as well as the police therefore department of state and security to meet its security demands. Dupai will as train and development interested beneficiaries in studies of this area after records of their stability and balance is not only available but well proven
CONSTITUTES OF:-MANAGING EXECUTIVE:-CHAIR PERSON AND FOUNDER:-
FIVE MEMBER OF WHOM THE CHAIR PERSON AND SECRETARY ARE AUTOMATIC MEMBERS, THE ABOVE MENTIONED WILL CONSTITUTE THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS THE ABOVE WILL ENSURE SMOOTH MANAGEMENT RUNNING OF THE ASSOCIATION (FOUNDATION) PLUS MOBILIZATION OF ECONOMIC RESOURCES TO MEET ITS NEEDS, BESIDES ENSURING AND IMPROVISING FOR, THAT THE ASSOCIATION (FOUNDATION) AT ONE MOMENT IN TIME WILL BE SELF SUPPORTING .COMPANY’S OR ASSOCIATIONS,(FOUNDATION)'S FINANCIAL RESOURCES WILL BE GENERATED THROUGH DONATIONS, IN THE INITIAL STAGES OR CIRCULATING FUNDING ORGANIZATIONS,CHARITY WALKS AND CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS. WHICH RESOURCES WILL BE INJECTED INTO WELL EVALUATED PROJECTS. IN THESE PROJECTS THE DIS ADVANTAGED, DISPLACED AND UPROOTED PEOPLE WILL BE EMPOWERED (TRAINED), HOW EVER THESE PROJECTS MUST BE PROFIT MAKING IN ORDER FOR THE ORGANIZATION, ASSOCIATION, ( FOUNDATION) TO EITHER PAY BACK CIRCULATING FUNDS OR LOANS OBTAINED TO MEET COMPANY'S OR ASSOCIATIONS ( FOUNDATIONS) SMOOTH RUNNING.ALL PROJECTS FORWARDED TO THE FOUNDATION, ASSOCIATION OR COMPANY , OR THOSE FORWARDED BY THE MEMBERS WHO WILL BE DISPLACED PEOPLE AMONG OTHERS WILL FIRST BE EVALUATED BY THE ASSOCIATION'S, OR FOUNDATION'S BANKING FACILITIES, RECOMMENDED, AND APPROVED BEFORE FINANCING CAN BE DONE.THE UP ROOTED BEING A PART OF THE PEOPLES DISADVANTAGED COMMUNITY FOR THE PERIOD OF THEY STAY OR SUBJOINING THE STATE WILL BE EMPOWERED WITH SKILLS WHICH WILL HELP THEM OBTAIN ECONOMIC RESOURCES TO MEET BASIC HUMAN NEEDS WITH OUT COMPETING WITH NATIONALS ON THE AVAILABLE JOBS IMPLYING THAT THE ENROLLED PEOPLE ON TO THE ASSOCIATIONS PROGRAMS WILL ALSO WORK IN ITS PROJECTS FOR THE SAKE OF THERE OBTAINING EXPERIENCE IN THE AREAS OF THERE STUDY AMONG OTHER PURPOSES, AIMS AND OBJECTIVES AS WILL BE STIPULATED.
While implementers of dupai’s constitution, memorandum and articles of association together with Dupai’s Staff members or employees will have to adhere to the sovereignty of the constitutions of the countries they offering services or operating in, they will have to execute their duties under a defined code of conduct as well as code of ethics not only consistent with international laws, enhanced by conventions together with declarations, but also pronounced acceptable by the commonwealth’s section of international development, the international labour organization as well as the full functionality of social administration and social works together with its practicability.
http://www.saps.gov.za/about/conduct.phpCode of Conduct.
We, implementer’s of Dupai’s constitution memorandum and articles of association commit ourselves to the creation of a safe and secure environment for all people worldwide by –
participating in endeavours to address the root causes grievances filed with our offices
preventing action which may threaten the safety or security of any community; and
investigating causes of grievances and conduct which has endangered the safety or security of the community and bringing the perpetrators thereof to relevant authorities.
In realization of the aforesaid commitment, we shall at all times –
uphold the Constitution and the law;
be guided by the needs of the Dupai community as well as the universe as a whole;
give full recognition to the needs of Dupai Group as my employer; and
cooperate with the dupai community, government In which am posted at every level and all other related role-players.
In order to achieve a safe and secure environment for human development to all the people of the world we undertake to –
with integrity, render a responsible and effective service of high quality which is accessible to every person and continuously strive towards improving this service;
utilize all the available resources responsibly, efficiently and cost-effectively to maximize their use;
develop our own skills and participate in the development of our fellow members to ensure equal opportunities for all;
contribute to the reconstruction and development of, and reconciliation in our country;
uphold and protect the fundamental rights of every person;
act impartially, courteously, honestly, respectfully, transparently and in an accountable manner;
exercise the powers conferred upon us in a responsible and controlled manner; and
work actively towards preventing any form of corruption and to bring the perpetrators thereof to justice.
Code of Ethics Ethical policing demands that we as employees of the Dupai act with integrity and respect for people’s diversity and the law, thereby enhancing service excellence to the approval of the public, sponosoring bodies,the commonwealth and its section of international development as well as our benficiaries. As members of Dupai we will perform our duties according to the following principles:
Employees of Dupai regard the truth as being of the utmost importance.
We, as the employees of Dupai, continually strive to uphold the mission, values, ethical principles and ethical standards of the commonwealth. We will behave in a manner that is consistent with these values. We will act honestly and responsibly in all situations. We will always tell the truth, perform our duties with noble motives and set an example in the communities we serve.
Respect for diversity
Employees of Dupai acknowledge the diversity of the people of our organization and treat every person with equal respect.
: In performing our duties, we will always show respect for the cultural and other diversities in the community. We will treat every person with equal respect and honour their rights as inhabitants of the universe. We will not unlawfully discriminate against any person. But remain within respectable dimensions of the Harare Common wealth declaration.
Obedience of the law
Employees of Dupai respect and uphold the law at all times.
Our duties mainly involve enforcing the law, and in our application of the law we will always stay within the law and Constitution of the country in which we serve. We will, at all times, avoid any conduct which would make us violators of the law.
Employees of the Dupai work towards service excellence.
We will, at all times, perform our duties to the best of our abilities. Our conduct will bear the mark of professionalism. Our conduct and appearance will be proof of our commitment to service excellence.
Employees of the Dupai always work with and for the approval of the community.
We will serve the best interest of the community, seeking the approval of the broad community in everything we do.
With all alterations and amendments to be signed counter signed and endosed b the main offices secretary general and the president of Dupai. Any act on the contrary will be punishable for not according to the country in questions labour laws but the international labour laws.
MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION:-
This being a basically a humanitarian association or organization it will not impose on anybody any unwell founded doctrine or culture other than that is constitutionally acceptable and hence promoting liberality or liberalism. This association will not discriminate in any form or manner on any as a result of origin, culture, colour or race. Promote and stimulate partnership and the starting up of co-operatives in the refugee or uprooted and displaced people's society with the little money obtained from work in the projects with maximum feeding generate as they not only for the wellbeing but for the wellbeing of the state. The organization or association will not count any unwritten agreements as void; all contracts and agreements donations inclusive must be written and signed by all members of the executive committee besides having them as filed for further references.
The major purpose of this association is:-
Implementation and monitoring of developmental policies as well as strategies with respect to the displaced and uprooted people that may be forwarded by any concerned organizations dealing with interrelated issues besides, being lawfully accepted as member organization together with associations in effort to eradicate unrecognized, human rights restricted, as well as unlawful survival in addition to existence, continued evaluation, assessment, on adaptation, copying and endurance in their new environments depending and with relativity on as well as to their skills together with talent growth in addition to development. Hence addressing, Protecting, assisting including advocating for the alleviation of pain (itching irritations), torture its continued infliction existence, of displaced and uprooted people through skills empowering programs and projects, to ensure productivity among displaced people as the basic measure of dignity, besides enabling them to positively contribute to the economic growth and development of host states, impacting on them abilities to render, the existence around as valuable members of the community and societies that may accept them, giving hope, creating new opportunities through which they can live and continue living their lives with good self-esteem as could have had at times of or before displacement. Bring up well calculated gradual transitional positive changes, in the society's perception as well as activities that minimize, antagonism and conflict hence minimizing possibilities of catastrophic tends in the dynamics of the existence of displaced and uprooted people that may be attributed to power strives as well as struggles through politicized self identity governed by economic grievances or seemingly neglected inequalities in an effort to create a balance in society as uneducated or sub illiterate participates. Ensuring that their incomes are legally generated as well as registered with D.U.P.A.I with not only beneficiaries life insured but also the economic resources generating enterprises or production chains. Hence en betters not only their wellbeing but also their welfare by minimizing loss that may accrue from unnecessary competition and malice. Besides the promotion of an area of understanding and awareness among displaced and uprooted people that will cover and address.
(1) Their mandate, rules and regulations governing them among other issues as constitutions and memorandums of their assisting and supporting bodies.
(2) The minimization of politicized self-identity a longest cultural, religious, tribal, languages, education and accessibility to scarce economic resources and acquaintance to disastrous effects it has caused around the world in the people's struggles for not only economic resources to meet basic human needs but also social statuses.
(3) The awareness that a language is a medium of communication and its usage does not make an individual superior to its owner and neither is its owner inferior, besides the fact that it does not impose on you or dictate and any a particular way of life or culture from its country of origin. (4) That they have to live interacting with the world around them primarily as human beings who have been victims of an avoidable circumstances and not political and cultural activists. And should they wish to join any such organizations or movements authorities of D.U.P.A.I as an organization should be in formed to effect proper documentations and agreements.
(5) That D.U.P.A.I will not in any one form or manner entertain or encourage tribal, clan, racial or even religious competitions, comparisons and debates that may result into antagonism or conflict. (6) That means and methods of income earnings must be state acceptable, as D.U.P.A.I may arrange and manage or oversee with all relevant documentations and never cultural acceptable undocumented businesses that end in law violations.
(7) How character deformation and malice has continually affected the societies that are ours to live and enjoy. Hence all ward winning examples in and of D.U.P.A.I’s work, will not have to be faced with any kind of character assassination or malice. Any such groups and individuals found involved in any such actions or activities will seize to be members and beneficiaries of D.U.P.A.I and if the extent of their actions is regarded or called a crime handed to law enforcing authorities.
(8) Anger management and the importance of peaceful resolution of conflict through dialogue.
(9) Patriotism and Nationalism, there economic, social and political importance’s, how they affect them in the counties they sojourn (reside in and may not depart from unless they are willing or under forceful circumstances, poor health or insecurity) in and could affect many in resettlement countries or in those in which they may be integrated.
(10) The fact that culture that we all share as human beings varies from place to place. And it should and ought to be practiced in areas, regions and countries where it’s most enjoyed and acceptable, or where they originate from. The fact that at the time of our parting from our countries of origin we accept to part with among other thing the cultures and traditions that make us the human being there. In which aspect it’s important to accept to not only acquaint ourselves with cultures in the countries we sojourn in (reside in and may not depart from unless they are willing or under forceful circumstances, poor health or insecurity) or accept to learn and share in them and those who can't abide with the above will only be allowed to act otherwise with proper documentations in their cultural advances from UNESCO.
(11) The difference between
(a) An illegal immigrate and a well-documented one.
(b) An a asylum seeker and a refugee.
(c) Political and economic refugee. And why while Political refugees may be accepted and protected by the state and its political statues economic refugees are discouraged. The area of activities the later mentioned categories of individuals engage in to be deemed so. Which is most appealing to D.U.P.A.I as an association and organization of the displaced and uprooted people. (12) The conservation of nature, with man as part and Perce of it as per victuals and statues of the green peace.
(13) The role of superiority and inferiority complexes in the later mentioned issues above, mismanagement, miss governess and management and governess of the societies in which we all share as human beings.
(14) Sex, Sexuality, sexism governed and fueled with cultural influences, the struggle for equal rights between the opposite sexes ( Gender equality) How it affects us and varies from place to place, region to region and continent to continent.
(15) The victuals and statues of the world service authority its importance to us as displaced and uprooted people and why one ought to be registered it whether or not he wins the world citizenship.
(16) The importance of Police clearance to all members of D.U.P.A.I. both on national and international level.
(17)The welling being and development of a society of displaced and uprooted people who are leaving under restricted rights.
(18) Security among the displaced people, where security covers abroad spectrum, moral, psychological, physical, economic, social, to mention but a few.
(19) Promote the fact that these displaced and uprooted people are a potential source of labour worthy not only utilization but also education and upgrading. Let alone the fact that there subordinate to all labour laws and privileges as per constitution.
(20) Promote writing of among others stories, biographies and books.
(21) Ensure that the displaced and uprooted people study and understand the possible causes of their displacement and the need not to promote the possible causes of displacement but minimize them wherever they go or may live. Run television and radio programs to increase on public awareness in this effect to reduce xenophobia, and any other conflicts that may result there off. (6) Education formal and informal, the empowerment with skills and learning with the exception of Bantu education and ensure that displace and uprooted people are not engaged in public games without offered guidance, rules, regulations and pay.
(23) Minimization of the displaced and uprooted peoples being utilized in crime syndicates and living of crime related sources of income.
(24) Ensuring that there off springs (children) are well mentored, with all their rights to life and liberty well ensured. Irrespective of the parent’s financial positions or roles in society.
(25) Ensure that all sources of income run by the displaced people are well registered and insured. To reduce or minimize on there being called or referred to as criminals.
(26) Promote the fact that culture is all we share as human beings, hence the need to teach each other with minimum harassment or torture of other individuals
(27) Promote humanitarianism, educate the displaced and uprooted people, about the need and appreciation of humanity as a part nature and nature as a hole its preservation, conservation and even join them with the green peace should they please.
(28) To ensure that documented displaced and uprooted people are either deported or resettled without skills and the completion of their skills empowering programs.
(29) While skills and talent empowerment is a human right, irrespective of behavior, habits and understanding its however important to ensure that for the minimization of Risk, accidents besides negligence and enhancement of safety together with security individuals will have to be evaluated before commencement of empowering programs. In which aspect Dupai will not empower individuals with skills in areas their nervous systems cannot afford to meet or accommodate. Unless and until scientific proven evidences of their management abilities, is provided.
(30) Despite the fact that discrimination and segregation is an acceptable but Dupai will ensure it minimizes the interaction of people and beneficiaries not comfortably enjoying similar habits Cigarettes, drug smoking, and alcohol consuming beneficiaries from rehabilitation centers will have to exist and develop in Isolation from the rest of the others as long as their consumption is found not respecting its environment as well as other beneficiaries. With Drug consumers only Skills and talents they have been scientifically proven to have abilities to execute will be given and allowed. Besides their continued existence with Dupai to remain under the continued management of the rehabilitation center without which their empowerment is immediately terminated.
(31)Dupai will honestly work run and operate under social work proceedings and not culture like or for example tricks and magic, religions Christianity, Islam to mention but a few but as a Global Not for profit organization it will handle and address issues a longest and with relativity to the understanding of its clients as well as beneficiaries, so while resolving problems, issues in additions to conflicts social workers may utilize Bible, Quran ( with the major focus on Islam in Modern society) related material to assist clients understand or compromise.
(32) By virtual of the dictation of social work proceeding counseling psychology executed at its full scale as the basis of data collecting and compiling, from Dupai's beneficiaries as well as facilitating scientifically approvable explanations to behavior dynamics in and outside Dupai's management. It must also take command of assessments, analysis as well as evaluation of individual beneficiaries. In which aspect all filling will have to include chromosomes or genetic composition of individual, Blood group to mention but a few to enhance psychology study and monitoring proceeding, in rectification of behavioral patterns among beneficiaries were necessary with intent to have a high profile Skills empowered individual or beneficiary.
(33) Dupai will promote a practical advancement of social sciences studies and research that is sociology, philosophy, psychology, political science to mention but a few and most important of all is how these sciences affect humanity as well as its publicly relates, co exists in its organized cooperative social and economic market structures as well as systems strictly in dimensions acceptable by the international declaration of human rights as well as the International Civil and human rights charter. This targets the stimulation of the displaced and uprooted people, in the appreciation and cultivation of interest in the compound, detailed formal study besides awareness of the importance of social sciences in their lives as much as they have rights to know what they know and believe in what they believe in.
Articles of association
Income and property:-
The organization will keep record of everything it owns. The organization may not give any of its money or property to its members or office bears. The only time it can do this is when it pays for work that members or office bearer has done for the organization. The payment must be a reasonable amount for the work that has been done. A member of the organization can only get money back from the organization for expenses that she or he made on behalf of the organization and such claim must be accompanied with an invoice. Members or office bearers don't have rights over things that belong to the organization
Dupai.ass.org opts to obtain charitable funding from non racial, non sexism and non doctrinal or cultural promoting organizations, individuals or sects other than those promoting liberality, and the development of humanity without divisionism, separation, or group identification governed by superiority or inferiority complexes or economic grievances of any nature.
Direct donations and assistance from Arabian States will not be accepted despite the fact that dupai will run under an interstate protocol, curriculum, Status and front. This is attributed to fact that dupai will interact with only Muslims accepting and living by the values and victuals of Islam in modern times and hence will not in any one form or manner assist individuals or groups bound to relate or relating with instruments of Islamic extremism as well as terrorism but only those denouncing any such actions. This applies to all cultures and doctrines if individual as well as groups are detected existing as beneficiaries of Dupai, they will be directed to the government of the particular country in question with evidence of their active participation, interests and beliefs to which they have rights to be referred to or assisted to get engaged with organizations upholding similar views beliefs and understanding that may be cultural or sect superiority to others. This will be done with substantial evidence indicating the fact that individuals or groups in question have been informed about equity, beside the role of culture in society.
Member ship and general meetings:-
If a person wants to become a member of the organization, she or he will have to ask the organizations management committee. The management committee has a right to say no or refute his request. Members of the organization must attend its annual general meetings. At the annual general meeting members exercise their right to determine the policy of the organization.
A management committee will manage the organization fully consulting with the founder at all times.
(a)The management committee will be made up of not less than five members of the executives. Office bears will serve for one year but can stand for reelection for another term in office after that. Depending on what kind of services they give to the organization as long as these services are given.
(b) If a member of the management does not attend three management meetings in a row, without having applied for and obtained a leave of absence from the management committee meeting, then the management committee meeting will find another member.
(c)The management committee will meet at least once a mouth. More than half the members have to be at the meeting to make decisions that are allowed to be carried forward. This constitutes a quorum Minutes will be taken and every meeting to record management committee’s decisions.
(d)The minutes of each meeting will be given to management committee members at least two weeks before the next meeting. The minutes shall be confirmed as true record of proceedings, by the next meeting of the management committee, and thereafter be signed by both the chairperson and the founder.
(e)The organization has a right to form sub committees. The decisions that the sub committees must be given to the management committee. The management committee must decide on whether to agree to them or not at the next meeting. The meeting should take place soon after the sub committee’s meeting. By agreeing to decisions of the management committee ratifies them. All members of the organization have to abide by decisions that are given by management committee with the consent of the founder.
(f) That there will be no beneficiaries from the area of mercy or favour and the management, staff and committee members of Dupai do not help the beneficiaries but it's a duty for them to offer services to which they will be well paid. This exempts individuals who will be volunteering in any areas.
(g) Beneficiaries of Dupai are not wanted or acceptable in any undignified, character deforming pictograph or pictographs undermining Dupai's human developmental efforts and image. Being a human development organization all pictograph surrounding its existence may enhance and depict a peaceful existence, effort to progress in life and not dirty luck and frustration.
(h) No pictograph will be used for purposes of financial enrichment or request of finances in one form or manner. Other than those projects with well recognized reasons of utility I.e. the Music, Dance and Drummer area, filming and video productions, with the full awareness of the beneficiary in question and an answerable producer. Anyone found in activities related to or looking like the creation of climates and circumstances for undesirable pictograph will be prosecuted.
Powers of the organization:-
The management committee may take on the power and authority that it believes it needs to be able to achieve the objectives that are stated in the constitution. Its activities must abide by the law. The management committee has the powers to raise funds, invite and receive contributions and donations However all donations contributions must be signed for by all members of the management committee including the founder. The management committee has the powers and authority to hire, buy, purchase or exchange for any property that it needs to achieve its objectives. The management committee together with the founder have the powers to and right to make bylaws for proper management, including procedure for application, approval and termination of membership. The founder and the management committee will decide on the powers and functions of the office bearers.
Meetings and procedures of the committee:-The management committee will at least hold two ordinary meetings each year. The founder, chairperson and at least two other members can call a special meeting if they want to, but must let the other management committee members know the date of the proposed meeting not in less than two days before it’s due to take place and must without fail inform other members of the issues to be discussed. If however one of the matters to be discussed is to appoint a new management committee member, then those calling for the meeting must give the other committee member not less than two weeks’ notice. The chairperson shall act as the as the chairperson of the management committee. If the chairperson does not turn up or attend the meeting the acting chairperson will be elected by the managing committee to take over and assist the meeting to proceed. This must be done before the meeting starts. There shall be a quorum whenever such meetings are held. When necessary, the management committee will vote over issues. If the votes are equal on an issue, then the chairpersons either a second or deciding vote. Minutes of all meetings must be kept safely and always be on hand for members to consult with. If the management committee thinks it necessary then it should set up sub committees. It may decide to do this to get work done fast or quickly. Or it may want to execute an inquiry, in which case the subcommittee must report back to the managing committee on its activities, this should be done regularly and must constitute of at least three people.
Annual general meetings:-
Annual general meeting must be held once every year, towards the end of the organization’s financial year. The organization should deal with the following business, among others, at its general meetings:-Agree to items to be discussed on the agenda. Write down who is there or present and who has sent apologies because who could not turn up. Read and confirm the previous meeting’s minutes with matters arising. Founder’s report. Chairperson’s, Treasurer’s report. Changes to the constitution that members will have thought wise to change. Elect new office bearers. General Close the meeting.
An accounting offer shall be appointed at the general annual meeting. His or her duty is to audit and check on the finances of the organization. All results of his auditing must be properly and kept safely and also be furnished to the founder. The treasurer's job is to control the day to day finances of the organization. The treasurer will arrange for all the funds to be put into an account in the organizations names and invoices will be safely and properly with a copy to the founder for filling. Whenever any withdrawals of funds from the account are made the founder, chairperson and at least three other committee members of the organization must sign the withdrawal or cheque.The financial year of the organization ends on 23/December of every single year from the date of registration.The organization’s accounting records and reports must be ready and handed to the director of nonprofit organizations within six month from the end of the financial year.
Changes to the constitution:-
The constitution can be changed by a resolution. The resolution has to be agreed upon and passed by not less than two thirds of the members who are at the annual general meeting or special general meeting. The members must vote at this meeting to change the constitution.A written notice must go out not less than fourteen days before the meeting at which the changes to the constitution are going to be proposed. The notice must indicate the proposed changes to the constitution that will be discussed.No amendments will be made which would have the effect of making the organization cease to exist
N.B In case causes of displacement and uprootment of people are combated as well as eradicated, therefore addressed the established N.P.O Dupai.ass.org will have to continue its work directing all its efforts to assisting victims of natural hazards of nature i.e. earth quakes, water floods, volcanos, famines to mention but a few. Should they wish to be involved with human service programs aimed at human development. In which aspect the Implementing structure of Dupai which is the Dupai Group of companies ought to be kept at a growing as well as expanding rate to help meet costs of pushing issues to stable conditions and circumstances, including services in the shortest possible time.
Dissolution/ winding up
The organization may close down if at least two thirds of the members present and voting at the meeting convened for the purpose of considering such matter, are in favor of closing down. When the organization closes down it has to pay off all its debts. After doing this, if there is property or money left over it should not be paid or given to members of the organization. It should be given in some way or another nonprofit organization that has similar objectives. The organization’s general meeting can decide what organization this should be.
The above mentioned will be achieved through basically: ~
(i) educational projects, and empowering of the disadvantaged (displaced, uprooted) with skills through which to fight and obtain economic resources to meet basic human needs teaching of languages i.e. to promote smooth and enhance communication will be more than a priority.
(ii) Provision of shelter and accommodation with dignified conditions of sanitation and hygiene, laundry, bath rooms toilets for the use of both infants and mature persons
(iii) Encouragement and promotion of talents i.e. sports, acting, singing, music, and filming.
(iv) Will encourage and promote the displaced and uprooted people to continue offering services and not goods to minimize the general insecurity they have been faced with.
(v) Promote programs of awareness of the problems that cause displacement of people and enhance possibility of up rooted peoples reintegration into the South African community which is increasingly becoming xenophobic.
(vi) Creation of employment and jobs as a result of the projects the organization it will be running.Will assist refugees (displaced and uprooted people) in their fight to get reintegrated into a society that basically rejects them. Or even utilize its powers and then created contacts to find them new homes elsewhere in the world where they will be accepted and of value.
The association will run projects as per available finances namely:-
(1) Commercial and industrial Automobile, motorcycle rating, repair and maintenance to a legacy of the manufacturer, reconditioning, Commercial and industrial driving and cycling school.
(2) Computers soft and hard ware maintenance repair and smooth running operations.
(3) Commercial and industrial Hands and crafts. Art colour mixing and batiks, body art, tattoos, body building, weight lighting, hair dressing as well as designing.
(4) Commercial and industrial Tailoring, spinning weaving and cobra works.
(5)Commercial and industrial aforestation, wood preparation as well as Carpentry together with wood curving this includes soft wood as well as paper manufacturing and recycling.
(6) Commercial and industrial House renovations as well as refurbishing.
(7) Commercial and industrial Music, dance, and drama which will involve acting.
(8) Commercial and industrial Educating on filming and the film industry i.e. casting, and general production. Photography etc in addition to advertisement
(9) Commercial and industrial Welding, metal and p.v.c welding
(10) Languages to facilitate communication and also for translation purposes.
(11) Commercial and industrial Building and construction of at least modern six to ten floor housing facilities. Wiring and electrical engineering comprising of new and old architecture as well as designs.
(12) Commercial and industrial Food processing, together with subsistence
(13) Commercial and industrial Ceramics
(14) Commercial and industrial PVC engineering
(15) Commercial and industrial Rubber manufacturing, repair and recycling
(16) Commercialand industrial Leather turning, and repair
(17) Commercial and subsistence land reclamation and irrigation
(18) Commercial and industrial aquariums, Dams and ponds for Fishing as well as fish planting both off and on shore.
(19) ITU affordable, satellite, radio, TV and communication systems, maintenance, repair as well as upgrade
(20) Commercial and industrial Salty Water processing, to support human consumption
(21) Commercial and industrial Botanical gardens, green houses and rest Parks.
(22) Commercial and industrial power plant installations, Solar, and Hydro, Repair and maintenance of step up and step down transformers, generators
(23) Sports and athletics to prepare beneficiaries to show off by utilizing their developed talent in the invent of international games and tournaments. This will be for recreational, commercial as well as fashion design
(24) Commercial and industrial Home décor and design, repair, maintenance, modification and refurbishing
Each and very one single project will or is intended to generate money enough to sustain its self and even pay back the circulating loan on which was utilized as capital in the initial stages of its running.
All rights reserved to Mr. Tom Tito Were Founder and Chairperson of Dupai.ass.org Sfi I.D number 8700152 Duplication or utility without concert is highly prosecutable.
N.B Amendments suggestions as well as propositions are being awaited at
mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org@live.com, email@example.com or Call+27(0)736857711, most especially from orgaizations contacted for help or assistance in any one form or manner.ing.
(12) Commercial and industrial Food processi