What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: Senior Proposal Form
Select a size
Proposal - Senior Capstone Career Project
Student Name: max mcmahan
Address: 528 waterside court canton ga 30114
Home Phone: 6787613617
Teacher: Mrs baxter Date: 8/16/16
Directions: Describe your Product and respond to the following questions in as much detail as possible. All questions must be completed thoroughly to receive approval for your Product and Project.
1) Describe what you are proposing to do for your Product step-by-step and in detail.
I'm going to stick weld a coffee table out of a transmission. I'm going to go to a junk yard and take it apart and cut it in half and have big Wrenches as the legs of the table and weld those onto the back side of the tyranny. And I'm going to top it off with a square 1/8th piece of glass and put four rubble grommets on each side on the glass to prevent the glass the move and to secure it in place
2) What is your previous experience in this area of study?
I've been welding for 2 years And have had experience working on trucks
3) How is this Product a “learning stretch” and challenge for you?
it is a learning stretch because I think it would challenge me to take the tyranny out of a car and take it apart and cut it to a Flatt surface. Also by welding 2 different medals together which is hard to do but if I melt the more dense still first and then tack welding onto the Wrenches it will work but is a process
4) How is this Product related to a career you are interested in possibly pursuing in the future?
this product is related to my career choice because I'm going to be a stick pipeline welder and also make things like this coffee table to sell and possible make a business out of it
5) How long do you expect it to take you to complete your Product?
it should take me a week to cut and take apart the tyranny and I would have to bring it to the welding shop at cherokee because I do not have a welder at my house. And getting the glass should take a couple days and welding it should take a week so it will take about a month to make sure I have everything the way I want it and perfect as possible
6) When and where will you work on your Product?
I will work on it over the brakes and weld it at school
7) What are your estimated costs for completing the Product, and how will you fund these costs?
I have a small job as a double for a TV show So I get paid good. And it should cost me around 400$-600 mainly for the tann and the glass
8) What ideas do you have for finding a Project Facilitator?
my sister's boy friend knows a welder than I can talk to so I will get ahold if him
9) What expertise does this person need to have in order to be beneficial to you and your project?
he is a automatic and is also a welder so he is perfect for my project
10) What steps will you need to take before you begin work on your Product?
City need to find a tyranny from either a junk yard or craigslist. The transmission is the main part of the table so I will need it before I start anything
11) What concepts, skills, knowledge, career goals do you hope to attain upon completion of your Product?
I hope to have a good experience with taking engine and transmissions out of trucks and welding different metals together which is hard to do but would be a great skill
12) How will you demonstrate your Product for Presentation at Senior Boards?
Click here to enter text.
I will bring the table to the presentation and have pictures and maybe videos of me welding and taking a part the transmission on a PowerPoint
I hereby agree to complete the above stated Product in partial fulfillment of my Senior Capstone Career Project requirement. I understand that I will not be allowed to change my topic after the date shown in Appendix A. I understand that I must also obtain my parents’ or guardians’ permission on the proper form before this agreement is valid.
Maxwell McMahan. 8/16/16
Approval Signature of Senior English Teacher max mcmahan