What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: Designation of Beneficiary form
Select a size
FOOD AND AGRICULTURE ORGANIZATION OF THE UNITED NATIONS
DESIGNATION OF BENEFICIARY (Monies from FAO)
Type or print. Forward two copies toDivisional Personnel Officer. This declaration does not affect benefits from the UNJSPF which are covered by a UNJSPF form:
“Designation of Recipient of a Residual Settlement and eventual benefits from the Compensation Fund of the Organization”. Separate designation are to be completed for Group Life Accident and Disability Insurance and FAO Credit Union. One copy will be returned to you as confirmation. Name of Staff Member
Room No. (HQ)
Duty Station/Country (Field)
I hereby request the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) to pay any monies due to me from FAO under the Staff Regulations and Rules in case of my death to the person(s) indicated below. If applicable, I specifically reserve the right to remove or change any or all beneficiaries at any time and without the knowledge or consent of those beneficiaries.
NOTE TO STAFF MEMBERS
1. If any of the beneficiaries should predecease you, a new designation should be submitted. If no new designation is submitted, the share of thedeceased beneficiary will be divided among the surviving beneficiaries in the ratio of their own shares.
2. Unless otherwise stated below, you agree that:- if more than one beneficiary is named, the beneficiaries shall receive equal shares;- if no beneficiary survives you, the proceeds shall be transferred to your estate.
3. If any person named below is a minor, a guardian (legal representative) must be designated and the name and address provided. A newdesignation should be submitted when the minor beneficiary becomes of age or change occurs in respect of his/her guardian (legal representative).
4. Where a beneficiary cannot be located by repeated registered mail within one year from the date of death of the staff member, his/her share shall be treated as if the beneficiary had predeceased the staff member.
5. National laws may impose conditions on the division of estates or nomination of guardians/legal representatives. Your attention is drawn to the need that any designation be in line with applicable national laws in order to avoid that the person(s) designated by you in this form be called in national courts to defend his/her/their position. In this context, your attention is also drawn to the need for you to change/update this “Designation of Beneficiary”, should the circumstances so warrant. Name of beneficiary Full postal address Relationship Date of birth Percentage
Remarks or Special Instructions (Please refer to Staff Rules 302.9.629 and 302.9.121 for payment of Repatriation and Death Grants)
Date Staff member’s signature We, the undersigned, having no interest in this subject matter, directly or indirectly, hereby certify that we are personally acquainted with the person subscribing thereto and that this instrument was subscribed in our presence and in the presence of each other
on: Name of witness (printed) Full postal address Index Signature
1. PE 13/1 2. STAFF MEMBER