What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: BS5001Peer assesment form 2016-17
Select a size
Please enter your assessment of the group work assignment for you and your group
Your Group No or Name:
Section A: Group member performance and contribution
3 = Excellent/ Outstanding
2 = More than Satisfactory
1 = Satisfactory
0 = Less than satisfactory
In the following table insert one number between 0 and 3 in relation to each person’s efforts using the scale above:
Group Members (insert names of your group starting with yourself) below
Quality of contribution
Quality of research
Enthusiasm as group member
Regularly attends meetings
Participates actively and does their share of the work
Uses creative problem solving techniques
Actively listens to other members
Uses appropriate time and task management
Help set goals and keep timetables
Gives constructive feedback
Responds well to feedback and criticism
Good at helping quiet team members participate fully
Does not dominate meetings
Good at not letting anyone else dominate meetings
Good at summarising the progress the group has made
Comfortable with constructive disagreements
Helps minimize group conflict
Section B: Personal reflection
Delete alternatives to leave response you require
1. Overall, how effectively did your group work together on this project/task/assignment?
2. How many members were allocated to your group
3. Out of the group members, how many participated actively most of the time?
4. Out of the group members, how many were fully prepared for the activity?
5. Give one specific example of something you learned from the group that you probably wouldn’t have learned working alone.
6. Give one specific example of something the other group members learned from you that they probably wouldn’t have learned otherwise.
7. Suggest one change the group could make to improve its performance.
8. Suggest any changes to the coursework that would improve this for future groups.
Section B - Reproduced and adapted from Angelo & Cross (1993), p350.
BS5001 Peer and self- assessment form