What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: 2016 Holiday Rules (1)
Select a size
2016 company rules on Holiday requests follow UK law and are as follows:
1) The company requires a minimum of 3 calendar week’s notice of an employee’s request.
2) When requesting 3 or more consecutive days holiday – this excludes a day off - the request must be for a calendar week that starts on a Monday and ends on a Sunday.
3) The maximum amount of holiday a floor or bar employee may take at any one time in May, June, July, August & September is 2 calendar weeks. All other months are 3 weeks. The maximum amount of holiday a kitchen employee may take at any one time is 3 weeks throughout the year. A calendar week always starts on a Monday and ends on a Sunday.
A request for a Day Off may be made in advance provided we are given 3 weeks notice via e mail and the day is a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Friday, Saturday and Sunday’s do not qualify as day’s off.
Under special circumstances holiday may be requested for a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. This excludes the months of January, February, March & April.
4) Once a holiday request is submitted it is not guaranteed until the company responds which may take up to 7 working days.
After confirmation is received it cannot be changed.
5) There are no guarantees your initial request will be granted so we advise everyone to avoid buying plane tickets until the company confirms the request.
6) Koji will be closed on the 25th, 27th & 28th December 2016. Under UK law 3 days of your 2016 holiday allowance will be allocated to the times Koji is closed over Christmas.
Koji will be closed on Sunday 1st January 2017 and 1 day of your 2017 allowance will be allocated to New Years Day 2017.
7) Holiday requests will not be accepted from the 14th November 2016 to the 26th December 2016.
Everyone has to work on Saturday 31st December 2016 so holiday will not be granted on this date. There may be other dates which are blocked by the company – please consult the on line holiday planner for the latest information.
8) The on-line holiday request system is set up to automatically refuse a holiday request from more than 1 employee in the same section at the same time.
Example: One Chef in the sushi bar cannot go on holiday at the same time as another chef in the sushi bar.
9) Your 2016 holiday allowance may not be carried over to 2017. If you do not use the 2016 allowance before 14th November 2016 you lose it and no additional compensation will be paid.
10) Under UK law we are allowed to tell you when to take holiday so the earlier you submit a request the more successful you will be at getting what you want..