What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: Proposal for My Senior Project
Select a size
Proposal - Senior Capstone Career Project
Student Name: Kobe Reyes
Address: 12009 River Ridge Dr.
Home Phone: (470)-863-5170
Teacher: Baxter/Bennett Date: 08/17/16
Directions: Describe your Product and respond to the following questions in as much detail as possible. All questions must be completed thoroughly to receive approval for your Product and Project.
1) Describe what you are proposing to do for your Product step-by-step and in detail.
I’m going to learn how to produce a song that is appropriate for the audience, but it will be based on a rap beat, but with an actual meaning and appropriate lyrics.
2) What is your previous experience in this area of study?
I like and enjoy listening to music, and I think this will be fun and challenging for me to work on. I’ve also made a small track with a group of my friends.
3) How is this Product a “learning stretch” and challenge for you?
I think that this’ll help me learn about music a little bit more than I actually know right now. I’ve always been the one that pursues difficult challenges, but I am sure that I’ll get it done.
4) How is this Product related to a career you are interested in possibly pursuing in the future?
I’ve always wanted to be an artist or an architect, but I am a bit more interested in the music industry than being an architect at this moment.
5) How long do you expect it to take you to complete your Product?
Approximately 4 months.
6) When and where will you work on your Product?
I will start as soon as I meet my facilitator. I will work at my facilitator’s and my house.
7) What are your estimated costs for completing the Product, and how will you fund these costs?
The Facilitator I’m going to work with, has a good experience of music and that will help dramatically, there will be no costs for anything, all of the software’s have been purchased for a long time now
8) What ideas do you have for finding a Project Facilitator?
My Expert has to know music theory and experience with music.
9) What expertise does this person need to have in order to be beneficial to you and your project?
He at least needs to know how to produce, also mix and master a song.
10) What steps will you need to take before you begin work on your Product?
Investigate and do some research on music and also practicing a little bit on a music software.
11) What concepts, skills, knowledge, career goals do you hope to attain upon completion of your Product?
The knowledge of how music works, because I’ve always wondered on how to make a song and how it works.
12) How will you demonstrate your Product for Presentation at Senior Boards?
I’ll play the song off of my laptop and ask the judges if they have any questions on how I made my song.