What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: Crepe Homework Questions
Select a size
Name: ________________________ Date: ____________
How to Make Crepes
Directions: Watch the “How to Make Crepes” video on my website: docs.com/Kissinger. You can find the link to the video under “International Foods Homework.” Click on the video and answer the following questions about how to make crepes. This is due Wednesday, April 20th BEFORE you begin your lab.
YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ugesWXaSmQ
1. What tool is used to mix the ingredients for crepes?
2. True or False: The 2 types of crepes you can make are either savory or sweet crepes.
3. Why do you strain the crepe batter?
4. What type of tool do you use when cooking the crepes?
5. Why must you use this tool?
6. What heat must the pan be preheated to?
7. How long does the 2nd side take to flip?
8. Give 2 tips for successfully making crepes?