What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: Carter High (1)
Select a size
Choices and Consequences
1. In the locker room after the State Championship game, are the team members demonstrating responsibility? WHY or WHY NOT?
2. What were the players doing in the locker-room when coach caught them? What happened to them?
3. What do you think motivates Coach James to keep disciplining the players for their mistakes?
4. What does Coach James say about Gambling?
5. Two of the players tried to convince one of their teammates to go and rob a store with them but he refused. Compare the values of the three players.
6. Do you think that the coach was fair with his discipline? What does your opinion say about your values?
7. What value does the team show by encouraging each other to Rob stores?
8. The team worked hard to win the Championship. What helped them win? What do they value?
9. What city and state was the movie based? What sport were they playing?
10. One of the players had a failing grade. What class was he failing and what was the result of him failing the class?
11. What does Coach value more, winning games or an education? Which do you value more and why?
12. Because Coach expects that the students do well in school, they start to do well. How do other people’s expectations of you affect your behaviors?
13. Why is it important to have goals and the self-discipline to achieve them?
14. How does the coach demonstrate compassion towards his players?
15. Do you agree with the sentencing? Why or why not?
16. What were the number of year that the players were sentence to jail?
17. Throughout the movie what did you learn about Choices and Consequences?
18. What behavior patterns did the players show throughout the movie?
19. What was the name of the movie and what year did the movie reflect on?
28. Describe at least 3 bad choices that you witness throughout the movie and come up with 3 different alternative that the players could have chosen to do.
29. If you were a player on the team how would you have dealt with all the off the field distraction? (IE: having game suspended and not being able to play/practice)
30. What did you learn from the movie about the choices you make and the possible consequence?