What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, which the author will be aware of.
Embed code for: Huguenot Hall of Fame App 8-15 (1)
Select a size
Huguenot wishes to annually recognize one or more distinguished alumni or friend of athletics and education. The Athletic Hall of Fame Committee shall consider the following criteria in making the selection:
● be a graduate Richmond Public Schools and
●have graduated from Richmond Public Schools at least ten years prior to the nomination, or
● served as a faculty, staff member, volunteer or contributor of Richmond Public Schools for a minimum of 10 years and have been retired for 5 years.
● have a record of outstanding achievement in his or her field
● have made significant contributions to his or her field and/or the community at large, exhibit outstanding leadership, character and service to community
The process to make a nomination is as follows:
● An application must be submitted for a nomination to be considered. Anyone can nominate any one person by application.
Application completed and signed by the person making the nomination.
● A letter stating why the nominee should be considered for the award detailing his/her contributions to field of work/study, to individual community, or to society as a whole.
● Nominations must be received by the Student Activity Director, to be considered for this year’s induction class.
● Nomination forms are available at each High School and online at the district website and each high school website and click on “Athletic Hall of Fame”.
● Questions should be directed to the High School of Graduation / Participation
The nominator must advise the nominee of his/her candidacy for School Name Athletic Hall of Fame. In addition, the candidate must be available to attend the Induction event scheduled, TBA.
Candidates recommended for Induction, may be subject to a background check prior to Hall of Fame Induction to ensure integrity of Richmond Public Schools personnel policy. A criminal history will not automatically disqualify an applicant from being considered for induction in his or her school’s Hall of Fame.
The deadline for receipt of nominations to be considered for induction this school year is December 1st of the current school year.
Complete the following pertinent information and attach this sheet to the nomination letter. Return completed application to designee school of participation / contribution.
The Huguenot Athletic Hall of Fame recognizes accomplishments of outstanding alumni in the areas of professional achievement and community service. Please nominate by completing this form and submitting it with a resume/curriculum vitae.
Residence Phone: ________________ Business Phone: _________________________
Relationship of nominator to nominee: _________________________________________
Residence Phone: ______________________Business Phone ______________________
EDUCATION: Year of graduation from Richmond Public Schools _____________________
Elementary School attended ________________________________________________ Junior High or Middle School attended________________________________________
COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY DEGREE/MAJOR AND YEAR OF GRADUATION ____________________________________________________________________________________
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT: ____________________________________________________________________________________
SIGNIFICANT HONORS/AWARDS (Please feel free to include an explanation of the honor or award) ____________________________________________________________________________________
When completing this form, please consider the following: 1) Career accomplishments, 2) Leadership within his/her career organizations, 3) Voluntary leadership efforts in charitable causes, 4) Leadership efforts, which have improved the cultural, social, political or economic well- being of society, 5) Prior recognition and honors, 6) Artistic, innovative or technical accomplishments
Based on the information provided, why do you feel this individual should be inducted into the Huguenot Athletic Hall of Fame? ____________________________________________________________________________________
Name and address of next of kin if nominee is deceased ____________________________________________________________________________________
Signature of nominator_______________________________________________
ATHLETIC HALL OF FAME______________________________________