What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: Kane CV M
Select a size
17/ 11-13 Curtis St
Caringbah, NSW, 2229
Telephone: 0424 505 370
To undertake a challenging new career opportunity in the mining/shutdown industry where I can utilise my relevant qualifications and experience, I have been truck driving HR Road Rangers for the past year and for 5 years before that I have been driving heavy machinery throughout Sydney International Airport. I am an enthusiastic worker and enjoy working in a team. I also hold my Dangerous Goods and Handling license, ADA and my ASIC clearance. Offering my 100% flexibility and commitment I am positive that I would make a great addition to your company.
February 2011 – current
Road Ranger HR Driver
- Pick up and deliver all sorts of cargo including heavy machinery throughout metropolitan and regional Sydney.
- Operated a HR Road Ranger to transport goods, materials and heavy machinery throughout metropolitan and regional Sydney.
- Serviced equipment in the areas of fuel, oil, water, and air requirements and minor vehicle repairs
- Meet deadlines and comply well with time management
- Planning routes (the quickest and most economical).
- Always following Industry regulations
- Handling documentation (invoices and delivery notes).
December 2008 – August 2011
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport
Ramp Controller Operator
- Ability to Operate trucks, tugs, stairs and moveable conveyors and other freight handling equipment
- Complying with all Airport policies and safety procedures of various Airlines.
- Supervising the servicing of the aircraft as needed for aircraft toilets and checking the supply of portable water
- Ramp set-up and storage of baggage and equipment on bays
- Good repour with customers and passengers
- Supervising Ramp Staff, ensuring Safety Procedures are meet and signing off on International flights following ground handling procedures
- Flexible in working hours as and when needed to work long hours
- Responsible for the prompt, careful and courteous handling of customer baggage and airfreight
December 2005– December 2008
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport
- Ability to stretch, bend and climb as well as lift very heavy luggage
- Supervising all aspects of Pacific Blue airline ramp operating procedures
- Loaded and unloaded trailers and monitored scanning
- Load and unload passenger baggage and freight (animals, perishables) on and off planes and helicopters
- Operate and place mobile stairs to enable passengers to board or leave an aircraft
- Followed safety policies and procedures
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a timely manner
September 2003– November 2005
Delivery Driver/ Serviceman
- Driving experience within a multi drop or multi collection role.
- Communicating effectively with customers to build strong working relationships
- Helped customers to load and unload the materials everywhere.
- Serviced and cleaned all machines
- Maintained safety and inspection of load
- Observed and reported any pertinent issues at customer sites
Qualifications / Licenses
- HR Road Ranger Truck License
- Dangerous Goods and Handling license
- ASIC ( Aviation Security Identification Card)
- Passed all security background checks
- Hold a valid Airside drivers license (ADA) Cat 2/ 3
- Valid full drivers license
0424 725 420
0421 438 871
02 9352 7950