What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: Speech Outline
Select a size
Speech outline- 8:31
I Intro- Hello, I am Johnny Fevola and my project involved working with 3D printing. I am a computer systems major enrolled for the fall at KSU. Thank you all for your time and I hope you enjoy my presentation.
II I have brought 3 different products made from a 3D printer. I have a gear, a mask, and a 3D figure.
1 I have come to talk about how 3D printing is being used in today's world, and how it works. A 3D printer can be used to make something as simple like my 3 products here, or as advanced as NASA printing tools to be used on the International Space Station, and a prosthetic used in medicine.
2 My products were printed on a similar printer that you see here (Pic). My facilitator and I built it from a kit. The process was rigorous and very time consuming, but at the same time I learned about the parts and how every part functions together.
3. Go over the pictures on the slide. These are just a few examples of products produced from 3D printing. So many of these are used in our everyday lives and it's amazing to think that.
4. Most people have almost no clue how the printer actually works. This is just a basic summary of printing from start to finish.
After steps- These steps should be able to help with a lot of questions, such as what is it made out of; or how do you actually design the products. The most common question I get is how did you get that from material that from this.
5. During this project the only part I really dread is the presentation. I always think that I am going to mess up, trip, or just do something stupid. Read slide
6. The project has been tedious to say the least, but was overall worth it in the end. I had always thought that I could do work with 3D printing when I got out of high school. This made me realize that this isn't the right choice for me.
Another thing I learned throughout this project is that I need to focus on time management. I tend to procrastinate my work and do it later. I need to learn to do my work in a timely fashion and get assignments done before the due dates.
Lastly, I figured out I am a very hands-on learner. Whenever I had screwdrivers or wrenches in my hands I seemed to pick up more information. I liked being able to put pieces together and work on my project.
8. I have a video that of my printer being able to go to its set home by itself.
I'd like to thank you all again for taking time out of your day to come and judge my project. Do you have any questions?