What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: Proposal Form
Select a size
Proposal - Senior Capstone Career Project
Student Name: Jermaine Dwight Farris Jr.
Address: 165 Colony Circle
Home Phone: (678)-427-2582
Teacher: Mrs. Green Date: 8-15-2016
Directions: Describe your Product and respond to the following questions in as much detail as possible. All questions must be completed thoroughly to receive approval for your Product and Project.
1) Describe what you are proposing to do for your Product step-by-step and in detail.
I am proposing to create a self-defense training video and instruct the viewer step-by-step how to stay safe from harm.
2) What is your previous experience in this area of study?
I have no experience in criminal justice except viewing their work from the television.
3) How is this Product a “learning stretch” and challenge for you?
I feel this product is a learning stretch and challenge for me due to my inexperience and lack of knowledge of how to complete it. I feel this will help pave my way into my future career in the field of criminal justice.
4) How is this Product related to a career you are interested in possibly pursuing in the future?
This product is related to the career I am interested in possibly pursuing in the future because it is the duty and job of a police officer to protect the citizens and keep them safe.
5) How long do you expect it to take you to complete your Product?
I feel it will take me months to fully learn and understand self-defense to complete it.
6) When and where will you work on your Product?
I will work on my product at home, at the police station, and possibly at the facilitators home.
7) What are your estimated costs for completing the Product, and how will you fund these costs?
I believe there won’t be any cost for completing the product. If there’s any cost, however, it will come out of my pockets.
8) What ideas do you have for finding a Project Facilitator?
I believe if I can go visit a jail or a police station, I can find a project facilitator to aid and instruct me.
9) What expertise does this person need to have in order to be beneficial to you and your project?
In order to be beneficial to me and my project, this person needs to probably have knowledge in the field and or currently be in the criminal justice system.
10) What steps will you need to take before you begin work on your Product?
I will need to learn self-defense myself before I attempt to make my product.
11) What concepts, skills, knowledge, career goals do you hope to attain upon completion of your Product?
I hope to attain the knowledge and skills to be able to work under the branch of criminal justice. Upon completion of my product, I believe I will be one step closer to achieve this goal in the future.
12) How will you demonstrate your Product for Presentation at Senior Boards?
I will show video and picture and explain to them what is happening at each step in the presentation.
I hereby agree to complete the above stated Product in partial fulfillment of my Senior Capstone Career Project requirement. I understand that I will not be allowed to change my topic after the date shown in Appendix A. I understand that I must also obtain my parents’ or guardians’ permission on the proper form before this agreement is valid.
Approval Signature of Senior English Teacher