What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: Trade fair contracts Jaquie Duhacek, Becky Le Saux and, its representatives
Select a size
VENDOR EVENTS 2016
Date of Event: __________________________________________________________________
Location of Event: _______________________________________________________________
Company Name: ________________________________________________________________
Contact Person: _________________________________________________________________
Phone: ___________________________ Cell: _________________________________________
Type of all products sold: __________________________________________________________
Power Needed: YES NO Number of tables needed. Please read rules below!
Claresholm Location requires vendors provide their own table
All other locations provide tables - High River and Cranbrook
Do you need a wall? Any Special Requirements? ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Payment Method: Money Order CASH E Transfer SEND TO email@example.com
use the security word: market (all lower case)
Please place the location, date of the event, and company you represent in the comment section
Rules and Regulations
1. Set up begins at 8:00 am on the date of the event and close time is stated as the end time on all of the marketing material. Should you pack up earlier, you WILL NO LONGER be considered to participate in Events. Parking is FREE. Once the product has been removed from the inside of the vendor’s vehicle, it must be moved as far from the entryway as possible.
2. Vendors fees are $45.00 per table, per day. FIRST SERVED BASIS with NO DUPLICATE companies. The table fees are NON REFUNDABLE. In the event that you are unable to attend, you MAY transfer your table to someone else providing that we do not have the same business as a vendor and with prior written consent.
If you choose to use 2 tables then you pay for 2 tables. NO spreading across 2 tables length ways unless 2 tables have been paid for. Using the rectangle tables, U shapes using 3 tables will be charged for 2 booth fees. Racks on side of tables need to be pre-approved by the organizers as we need to work within a designated space and planning is required.
Any vendor wishing to provide food samples must A) contact the organizer in writing and B) follow the Health Code of the appropriate Province.
3. Tables are provided unless otherwise stated within the communication of booking - Claresholm location requires you to provide table
4. If you require a power outlet, please inform management 72 hours prior to the event. Please ensure that you do not play music or video footage at a volume of which can be heard beyond the area of your table in order not to interfere with your neighbouring vendors. You must provide all your own cords and tapes to secure to the floor to prevent accidents. Loose cords are not acceptable and cannot be tolerated for liability purposes.
5. No animals, alcohol or smoking are allowed within 10 metres of the venue or on its premises. Guide Animals are of course, permitted.
6. Jaquie Duhacek, Becky Le Saux and their representatives, and volunteers are NOT responsible for any loss, theft or damage of any vendor’s equipment, stock, materials or supplies regardless of how the loss/theft or damage shall occur. It is the vendor's responsibility to watch over their table and stock/merchandise/items.
7. Jaquie Duhacek, Becky Le Saux and their representatives and volunteers are NOT responsible for any injuries, loss or damages that may occur to anyone prior to, during and after the event.
8. Jaquie Duhacek, Becky Le Saux and their representatives and volunteers recommend that all vendors are covered by general liability insurance.
9. Shall indemnify and save harmless Jaquie Duhacek, Becky Le Saux and their representatives and volunteers from and against any action or cause of action alleging bodily injury, personal injury, sickness, death or disease of any person(s) and loss or damage to property of the vendor and loss of use thereof and all costs or expenses (including legal and other professional fees) occurring in or about the premises or resulting directly, indirectly or in any way connected with the use of the premises or in any way connected wit the activities of the vendors.
10. All excess product and garbage must be removed and disposed of by the vendor at the end of the day.
11. All rules and regulations of the venue location are to be adhered to strictly. Should a report of any vendor breaking these rules it will result in the vendor and their staff/volunteers being asked to leave the market.
12. Jaquie Duhacek, Becky Le Saux and their representatives and volunteers will do everything within their budget and power to ensure adequate advertising is given to each event. Jaquie Duhacek does not guarantee the success of individual vendors on the day of the market, nor do they guarantee the traffic flow.
13. Jaquie Duhacek, Becky Le Saux and their representatives have the right as organizer and representative to refuse entry to the Market to any vendor, customer or any person wanting access to the market at anytime. Likewise, Jaquie Duhacek, Becky Le Saux and their representatives have the right to ask any vendor, customer or any person within the market premises to leave at any time should they determine that rules have been broken or a disturbance is being made.
14. Active solicitation from one business to another or “bad mouthing” of other vendors and their business is frowned upon. If you wish to conduct your business in that manner you will not be welcome back at events.
15. Any and all photographs taken by Jaquie Duhacek, Becky Le Saux and their representatives during an event are owned by the organizers of the event. These images may be used for future marketing purposes.
I hereby agree to adhere strictly to and accept the above mentioned rules and regulations of Jaquie Duhacek, Becky Le Saux and, its representatives Name:
Forwarding Payment for your vendor spot is also confirmation that you agree to the above terms
(Please Print) _______________________________________________________
7. Jaquie Duhacek, Becky Le Saux and their representatives and volunteers are NOT responsible for any injuries, loss or damages that may occur to anyone p