What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: resume-2
Select a size
58 Bielby Road
Kenmore Hills Qld 4069
Mb: 0419 677 245
1987 Brisbane Girls’ Grammar School Year 12
2006 University of Queensland Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
2010 University of Queensland Graduate Certificate
2011 Australian Business Training Solutions Certificate IV OH&S
2013 University of Queensland (current) Graduate Diploma
I am a motivated enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working with people. I have fifteen years experience in a bookkeeping and office administration and I am currently studying part time at post-graduate level. My experience and studies combine to give me a strong focus on attention to detail and organizational skills.
2013 – Present Full time for Local Property Developer Brisbane
Position – Bookkeeper, Administration Manager, Sales Manager & Contracts Administrator
* Full Financial reporting and the management of all the accounting requirements for six different entities.
* Monthly payment certificates and drawdowns for senior lender for construction payments
* Using MYOB and Xero software
* Preparation of BAS statements, ATO online portal BAS lodgement, PAYG, Superannuation
* Accounts payable/receivable
* Preparation of annual reporting to outside accountants .
* Liaise with selling partners for selling of off the plan contracts.
* Liaise with lawyer regarding contracts
* Liaise with large building contractors.
* The implementation of Workplace Health & Safety systems and procedures to make the organization compliant with current, OH&S Harmonization laws and regulations.
2011 – 2012 Full-time Local Not-For- Profit Brisbane
Position - Administration Assistant
* Financial reporting and the management of all the organisations accounting
* Using MYOB software
* Preparation of BAS statements, PAYG, Superannuation
* Preparation of annual reporting to internal auditors for submission to the Office of Fair Trading,
* Monthly reporting to the organisations Treasurer.
* Attendance at Board meetings, the recording of and the preparation of the minutes. Working with a committee.
* Managing a rent role of forty tenants.
* Prepare and manage leases for forty tenants, liaise with tenants.
* Liaise with centrelink.
* Liaise with other not-for-profit organizations.
* Liaise with management and property managers on seven commercial leases.
* Liaise with the Office of Fair Trading for permits for Street Collections.
* Exposure to the grant application process.
2005 – 2006 Jana Mills Bookkeeping Services Brisbane Qld
Position- Self Employed Bookkeeper
* Working for different clients - responsible for all financial reporting and the management of all company accounting including BAS statements, PAYG, Super, Payroll, accounts payable/receivable, preparation of annual reporting to accountants.
1998 – 2007 Le Cake Pty Ltd Brisbane Qld
Position- Finance Officer
* Responsible for all financial reporting and the management of all company accounting.
* Using Quickbooks and Sage Line 50
* BAS statements, PAYG, Superannuation.
* Payroll tax
* Bank reconciliations
* Preparation of annual reporting to accountants
* Monthly reporting to the directors.
* Taking orders and invoicing customers
* Preparing daily manufacturing reports and delivery run sheets
Tertiary and Volunteer Experience
2006 – Present Part -time Study University Of Qld
* Bachelor of Arts (extended major Psychology)
* International Studies (Graduate Diploma International Relations)
2010 – 2011 Volunteer Brisbane
* Assisted in training and setting up of MYOB, bookkeeping duties and putting in place office systems for the new manager at Riverside Equestrian Centre.
2011 Volunteer Brisbane
* Assisting Langri Tangpa Centre (not for profit Buddhist centre) with the management of their Gompa Building Fund.
* This role entails management of donations, communication with centre members, bank reconciliations, accounts receivable and payable using MYOB.
2010 (2 weeks) Volunteer Udaipur, India
Position- Youth Worker
* Administer polio vaccines.
* Teaching English and math’s skills, creating a fun and playful environment with games, worked with long term volunteers to create low cost materials, assisting in preparing and implementing the lesson plans.
* Organizing sports activities/cultural activities such as dancing, singing, drama.
0435 614 172
Relationship to me:
2001 - present
0466 309 389
2011 - 2012
* Assisted in training and setting up of MYOB, bookkeeping duties and put