What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: project proposal
Select a size
Proposal - Senior Capstone Career Project
Student Name: James Butterworth
Address: 7306 River Ridge Drive Canton, Ga 30114
Home Phone: 404-643-0689
Teacher: Mrs. Baxter Date: 4-14-2017
Directions: Describe your Product and respond to the following questions in as much detail as possible. All questions must be completed thoroughly to receive approval for your Product and Project.
1) Describe what you are proposing to do for your Product step-by-step and in detail.
I plan to find a rear driveshaft and the front and rear yoke, then I will pull out the old ones and put in the new ones so that my vehicle will be able to move.
2) What is your previous experience in this area of study?
I rarely bring my Jeep into the shop (it breaks often) so I find myself changing various things like recently when I replaced my radiator.
3) How is this Product a “learning stretch” and challenge for you?
It is the hardest thing I have attempted to fix for my vehicle
4) How is this Product related to a career you are interested in possibly pursuing in the future?
I wish to pursue a career in the USMC and it is a career that I could pursue inside of the USMC.
5) How long do you expect it to take you to complete your Product?
I expect it to take a long time to find the part, but the actual replacement (not including prep) I expect to take me around 3 hours.
6) When and where will you work on your Product?
I will work on it at 226 Steele Bridge Road at my facilitators garage and will do it when my facilitator and I are able to.
7) What are your estimated costs for completing the Product, and how will you fund these costs?
The cost for the part is about 175$ and I have money put aside that will allow me to pay for it.
8) What ideas do you have for finding a Project Facilitator?
Someone in the mechanic field.
9) What expertise does this person need to have in order to be beneficial to you and your project?
They need to know about vehicles and how to fix them.
10) What steps will you need to take before you begin work on your Product?
I need to clean up the underneath of my vehicle so that it is not so muddy and I need to grind down the parts that will connect together so that they will hold together well.
11) What concepts, skills, knowledge, career goals do you hope to attain upon completion of your Product?
I hope to understand how to fix a vehicle better and give me experience so that I can move on to working on harder things within this field.
12) How will you demonstrate your Product for Presentation at Senior Boards?
I would like to show that the vehicle will be able to actually drive,, as well as to show that the steering wheel will not shake viciously and the vehicle itself will not have the suspension issue called the “death wobble”
I hereby agree to complete the above stated Product in partial fulfillment of my Senior Capstone Career Project requirement. I understand that I will not be allowed to change my topic after the date shown in Appendix A. I understand that I must also obtain my parents’ or guardians’ permission on the proper form before this agreement is valid.
Approval Signature of Senior English Teacher