What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: -Senior Project Proposal
Select a size
Proposal - Senior Capstone Career Project
Student Name: Jackie Estrada
Address: 181 Wonewok Dr
Home Phone: 4704351432
Teacher: Hillary Baxter Date: 8/23/16
Directions: Describe your Product and respond to the following questions in as much detail as possible. All questions must be completed thoroughly to receive approval for your Product and Project.
1) Describe what you are proposing to do for your Product step-by-step and in detail.
My overall topic for my senior project will be on fashion. I will be customizing and styling my own dress. I will sketch my design and learn to sew.
2) What is your previous experience in this area of study?
I like to read fashion magazines and feel inspired. I also like to piece things together when I’m shopping and just kind of imagine how it could be better if a certain part was altered.
3) How is this Product a “learning stretch” and challenge for you?
I have never actually created a piece of clothing; I have only imagined it. I also have to learn the process of sewing.
4) How is this Product related to a career you are interested in possibly pursuing in the future?
I am interested in being a fashion designer in the future. This product will be experience and a start for what it’s like to design and create my own clothes.
5) How long do you expect it to take you to complete your Product?
I expect it to take me about a year. I want to take my time with it and enjoy it.
6) When and where will you work on your Product?
My product will be worked on at home when I have time.
7) What are your estimated costs for completing the Product, and how will you fund these costs?
I estimate that it will take about $50 to complete this. I plan to buy from the thrift store and just cut up things and piece them together. I have a job that will fund these costs.
8) What ideas do you have for finding a Project Facilitator?
I don’t know yet.
9) What expertise does this person need to have in order to be beneficial to you and your project?
They need to have knowledge on how to sew. They should also be able to teach me some ways that I can customize clothes
10) What steps will you need to take before you begin work on your Product?
Before being able to actually create clothes, I need to design sketches, and look for inspiration in everything.
11) What concepts, skills, knowledge, career goals do you hope to attain upon completion of your Product?
I hope to know how to work a sewing machine and how to cut and measure a piece properly. I also hope to learn how to draw ninehead figures and designs.
12) How will you demonstrate your Product for Presentation at Senior Boards?
There are several ways I could present my product. I could have some of my friends model the clothes and walk in when I am presenting the product. I could also hang the clothes on some type of rack and show it that way. I could take photos of my friends modeling and put it together as a magazine.
I hereby agree to complete the above stated Product in partial fulfillment of my Senior Capstone Career Project requirement. I understand that I will not be allowed to change my topic after the date shown in Appendix A. I understand that I must also obtain my parents’ or guardians’ permission on the proper form before this agreement is valid.
Approval Signature of Senior English Teacher