What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: Health final Answer Sheet
Select a size
Health final Answer Sheet
2. LH, FSH, estrogen, progesterone
3. Cancer of the cervix
4. Dominant – gene present Example free earlobes, widow’s peak
Recessive – dominant gene not present Example attached earlobes, smooth hairline
5. Blood vessels in the umbilical cord carry nutrients from the placenta to the embryo and wastes from the embryo to the placenta.
6. First trimester
7. any 2 -Abstinence, avoid drugs including alcohol, responsible friends
8. Refrain from sexual activity, see a doctor.
9. Sexual contact that involves body fluids, shared needles, direct contact with blood, infected mother to baby.
10. Unexpected reoccurrence of a bad trip.
11. Immediate effects: distorted perception, difficulties with thinking and problem solving, loss of motor coordination, increased heart rate, anxiety and paranoia, drowsiness. Long-term effects: permanent changes in the brain, damage to short term memory, loss of motivation, increased risk of certain cancers.
12. Community hospitals, school and government programs.
13. Children learn by example and copy or model the behavior of others.
14. Anger can help a person change. Fear can help a person avoid life threatening situations.
15. Vegetable and grain.
16. Declines as a person ages.
17. You tend to eat what your family eats.
18. In the first phase the heart relaxes and the atria fill with blood. Second phase, ventricles contract and pump blood out of the heart.
19. The force with which blood pushes against blood vessel walls.
20. Systolic ventricles contract / Diastolic ventricles relax.