What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: Jack Senior Project1
Select a size
Proposal - Senior Capstone Career Project
Student Name: Jack Elwell
Address: 414 Ivey Drive Canton,GA
Home Phone: 770-479-9877
Teacher: Baxter Date:
Directions: Describe your Product and respond to the following questions in as much detail as possible. All questions must be completed thoroughly to receive approval for your Product and Project.
1) Describe what you are proposing to do for your Product step-by-step and in detail.
I would like to take a bare hull aluminum boat and trailer and make it a great duck hunting boat. This will include painting the boat, blind for the boat and re painting the trailer.
2) What is your previous experience in this area of study?
I love to duck hunt and enjoy using my boat I also enjoy welding.
3) How is this Product a “learning stretch” and challenge for you?
I have never painted a boat and I also have never fabricated a blind for a boat.
4) How is this Product related to a career you are interested in possibly pursuing in the future?
I would like to be either a welder and own my own shop I would also like to be a duck hunting guide. This project will be something I would have to do in the future regularly to be either of these.
5) How long do you expect it to take you to complete your Product?
I would estimate the time to be around 20hrs
6) When and where will you work on your Product?
I will work on the project on weekends and after school at my neighbor Wayne Jacksons house.
7) What are your estimated costs for completing the Product, and how will you fund these costs?
My estimated costs for this project are around $200.
8) What ideas do you have for finding a Project Facilitator?
I already have my neighbor in mind for a facilitator because he has been an avid duck hunter for 30 or more years.
9) What expertise does this person need to have in order to be beneficial to you and your project?
He is a very good welder and has a welder and other machines needed to make my product. He also knows a ton about duck hunting and this will help in building my project.
10) What steps will you need to take before you begin work on your Product?
I will need to clean my boat and gather the supplies that will be needed for my product.
11) What concepts, skills, knowledge, career goals do you hope to attain upon completion of your Product? I hope to obtain a better skill of welding and fabricating. Also I hope to gain a better understanding of how to make a bare boat into a great hunting boat.
12) How will you demonstrate your Product for Presentation at Senior Boards?
I will use a power point to show pictures and give a small verbal speech to the judges then I will take the judges outside to look at my finished product.
I hereby agree to complete the above stated Product in partial fulfillment of my Senior Capstone Career Project requirement. I understand that I will not be allowed to change my topic after the date shown in Appendix A. I understand that I must also obtain my parents’ or guardians’ permission on the proper form before this agreement is valid.
Approval Signature of Senior English Teacher