What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: Career Catalyst
Select a size
1.Who am I?
I am a high school student from Sino-Canadian Program
2.What do I want to do with my life?
I want to have a job which I can enjoy the process of working.
3.How do I get there?
Get to know what exactly I am interested in and which kind of job is associated with it. Fight for it from now on.
4.Where do I begin?
My dream university—the University of Toronto
5. What idea from the video is the most interesting to you and why?
If you start thinking about your interest now, you will have more choices later is the most interesting idea for me because if you know where your interest is, you will have more opportunity to chose what you want to do.
6. What is sustainability, and why is it important?
Sustainability is how the social continues to work, it is surely important because it influences the life about people.
7. Why is it important that you like your job?
If you don’t love your job, you will feel bored while working, you won’t have the inspiration while working.
8. What inspires you? People, ideas, causes? What motivates you to create your future?
Ideas inspires me a lot. I often think how to improve and correct the idea. The strong willing to enjoy my life motivates me to create my future.
9.What questions do you have about your next steps after high school?
After high school, I will surely go to Canada for university study. But I am wondering whether I should stay in Canada for my rest life or not.
10. How might your career path be influenced by the expectations of others? My career path is mostly dependent on me. My parents want me to choose a relaxed job and I will considerate about it.
11. What kind of future would you like to create for yourself?
For the future , I want to enjoy my life and I hope in the future my job would be admired by the public.
12. What needs to be changed in the world today and what role might you play? Some people think that women should stay at home and take care of her child and husband they should not develop her own career. I will advertise the rights of women by using my job.
We are often asked questions about our future. “Who do you want to be? What do you want to do?” To discover answers to these questions and be in the know, it's important to ask the right question: "Who am I?" More specifically:
What do I like to do? What do I like to learn about? Do I like to watch how movies are made? Spend time with my dog?
in my spare time I like reading the books. I prefer to watch how movies are made.
My talents, skills, and abilities
What am I good at? What do I do well? Am I creative? Great at planning events?
I am good at analyzing data and do a lot of paper in a short time. My talent is great at planning events and organize the order.
● What do I know about? Do I know about animals? Astronomy?
History makes up the most proportion of my knowledge.
● What do I care about? Do I care about environmental sustainability? Using renewable energy?
I care more about environmental sustainability
● What motivates me? Am I motivated by making my community or the planet a better place? Helping the less fortunate?
The willing that report the new and reliable news to the public that motivates me.
● What do I like to do for fun? Do I like to write? Grow and cook my own produce?
I like reading novels and I like to learn new things for fun, for example, I like to learn how movies are made.
● What is my personality? Do I enjoy group projects? Utilizing the skills of more competent people?
I am a kind of conventional person with academic ability. I can do a lot of papers in a very short time and write interesting story. I like playing computer games and reading books.
● What do I dream about doing? What are the possibilities? Do I dream about being a professional author? Teaching people or touching them in an emotional way?
I want to do something that can let me enjoy the process of working. I also want the thing I do could gain the admiration of the public. In this case, I want to be the reporters and correspondents t do I want to do with my life?
I want to do something that can let