What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: Modified -Resume
Select a size
Name: G Venkatesh
Date Of Birth : 21/03/1979
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Number: 09654935194
Seeking a challenging and value added position in the teaching domain where I can utilize and improve my professional skills and contribute towards growth of institute.
AREAS OF INTEREST: Teaching
2007-2008: PhD (Ag.Economics), Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore Discontinued
2001-2003: MSc (Economics), Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore, OGPA 8.64/10
1996–2000: BSc (Ag.), Agricultural College & Research Institute, Madurai OGPA 7.8/10
STATISTICAL AND ECONOMETRIC PACKAGES USED:
SPSS, LIMDEP, MS EXCEL, LP 88
AVN Sr.Sec.School, Faridabad. Dec 2010-Feb 2011
• Worked as an PGT.Economics., Taught courses were Micro Economics and Macro Economics for XII class and Statistics and Indian Economy for XI class.
BPD-Agri Business Incubator, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore Feb 2010- May 2010
• Worked as an Sr. Research Fellow
• Job profile included servicing Agri-Business clients, commercialize the technology which developed by the University like Bt gene to the production Bt Brinjal, Bt Cotton and Bt Tomato through BPD.
Post Harvest Technology Centre,Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore Aug 2008- Apr 2009
• Job profile included Data collection of Lentil users and Analysis
• Worked out Descriptive statistics using SPSS.
Manjushree Plantations Ltd., B K Birla Group., Gudalur Nov 2005-Jan 2007
• Worked as a Asst. Manager
• Job profile included labour management, field supervision, and daily activities report preparation
Indian Institute of Plantation Management, Bangalore Dec 2003- Oct 2005
• Worked as a Sr. Research Fellow
• Job profile included Questionnaire preparation, Data access, Data management and Analysis by SPSS
• Analyzed Supply Chain Management and Technical Use Efficiency by stochastic frontier production function using LIMDEP
• Linear programming used for optimization of input usage by coffee planters
Mahindra Krishi Vihar, Madurai Oct 2000-Jul 2001
• Worked as Field Officer
• Job profile included crop consulting and marketing of agro inputs to farmers
• First class in the MSc (Ag. Economics)
• School topper in XII Examination
• Actively participated in NCC camps and having C, B and A Certificates
• “ Estimation of Technical Efficiency in the Stochastic Frontier Production Model- An Application to the Coffee- Based Mixed Cropping System” G.Venkatesh, K.Narendran and Dr.V.G.Dhanakumar, Journal of Social and Economic Development, Vol.7 No.2,July-December 2005.