What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: RaatzErinResume
Select a size
Erin K. Raatz
1024 Crowder Court (260) 348-6511
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46825 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Proven ability to establish rapport with people of all backgrounds and socio-economic levels with 9 years of experience in program management and youth ministry.
• Dedicated, resourceful leader with unique qualifications in:
• Programmatic Leadership • Strategic Planning & Direction • Relationship Management
• Marketing & Action Plans • Community Partnerships • Outcome Assessments
• Research & Analysis • Project Management • Programs & Activities
• Staff Training & Development • Fundraising • Fiscal Management
• Public Speaking • Operational Effectiveness • Microsoft Office Programs
2010 – Present Three Points Youth Ministry – Fort Wayne / Bluffton / Uniondale, Indiana
A joint youth ministry between St. Mark's Lutheran Church in Uniondale, Calvary Lutheran Church in Bluffton, and St. Mark's Lutheran Church in Fort Wayne
Youth Director / Director of Christian Education
• Promotes a spiritual formation, worship, mission and fun in designing a comprehensive youth ministry for students, grades Kindergarten -12th grade.
• Sets up and leads programming for youth, distributing time evenly between the 3 churches during the week and on Sundays during the month.
• Leads monthly Bible studies, Service outreach projects, recreational events and worship assisting.
• Recruits adult volunteers/chaperones to assist with youth events.
• Writes and distributes monthly newsletters informing students of past and upcoming events.
• Holds monthly meetings with Three Points' Board of Directors and meets monthly with fellow Directors of Christian Education/Youth Directors for devotions and fellowship.
• Remains in constant contact with youth through newsletters, Facebook, Twitter, bulletin boards, texting, phone calls, etc.
Highlights of Achievements:
• Led weeklong summer mission trips with Senior High School youth to Louisville, KY; New Orleans, LA; and Charleston, West Virginia.
• Organized, planned and collected items for a dinner/auction that raised over $4,450 for our youth ministry program. Also planned and organized fundraisers throughout the year selling Super Bowl sub sandwiches and laundry soap.
• Hosted 50-60 children yearly as Director of the weeklong Vacation Bible School Day Camp.
• Organized Christmas Pageants at the various churches with help of volunteers.
• Co-led Jr. & Sr. High School Lock-in with local Lutheran Church Missouri Synod congregations.
• Organized and led weeklong trip to Lutheran Summer Camp each summer for 4th-9th graders.
• Led Sunday school, children's message and Kids Church during worship.
• Attended youth sporting events: swim meets, musical performances and school programs.
2008 – 2010 The Mann Family – Fort Wayne, Indiana
• Took care of the daily needs of 4 children aged 1, 3, 6 and 9 years old.
• Facilitated meals, activities, nap times, potty training, diaper changing, medications, travel, field trips, etc.
2007 – 2008 Concordia Arrowhead Lutheran Camp – Lake Arrowhead, California
• Hired, trained and supervised college-aged summer staff counselors, support staff, and volunteers for 2 summers.
• Directed Outdoor Education program for Junior High School groups.
• Set up and directed year-round events and summer camp programs.
• Managed camp's website: www.cui/concordia-arrowhead-lutheran-camp.edu
• Led chapel visits and assemblies promoting camp's programs at elementary schools in Los Angeles, San Diego, and numerous other cities across Southern California.
• Handled the budget working closely with Concordia University at Irvine.
Highlights of Accomplishments:
• Incorporated new programs into summer schedule including a new annual fundraiser called the Campership FUNDay.
• Created publications, advertising and information for upcoming retreats using MS Publisher, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Worked in partnership with local organizations in setting up field trips to locations for summer camp groups and school groups throughout the year.
• Head lifeguard, rock wall, and archery instructor as well as Challenge course and Group Initiatives course instructor.
2006 – 2007 Camp Lone Star / Mt. Calvary Lutheran Church – LaGrange, Texas
Internship Director of Christian Education (DCE) Intern
• Directed the Outdoor Education program for junior high classes.
• Led challenge course and group initiatives course.
• Hosted groups and provided for visitors' needs.
• Helped lead 30+ school visits and assemblies around Austin, Houston, and San Antonio, Texas.
• Led weekly high school Bible Study and Vacation Bible School at Mt. Calvary.
• Co-led junior high confirmation class, adult Bible study, pre-school chapels, and the high school Sunday school class.
• Set up and organized a high school servant trip to Idaho.
• Led contemporary worship and a confirmation retreat.
• Gave children's messages on Sunday mornings during worship.
• Filled in as substitute teacher for the Pre-school.
Bachelor of Arts in Theology / Director of Christian Education (DCE) Program
Concordia University – River Forest, Illinois (2007)
NADCE Member (National Association of Director of Christian Educations)
YMCA River City Rat Race 5k/10k Committee Member 2009-2012, 2017
Girlfriends for Good Women's Group that Fundraises for Claris House in Fort Wayne
Member of Mom2Mom Bible study group at Pathway Church
Lake Arrowhead Supervisor
Pastor Jerry O’Neal
3 Points Board member
Erin K. Raatz 2an Education/Youth Directors for devotions and fellowship.
• Worked in partnership with local organizations in setting up field trips to locations for summer camp groups and sch