What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: Lease Agreement. Sub Way Pak
Select a size
This Lease Agreement is made at on this day of 2011.
Mr. Dilawar Mohammad Khan S/O Qadeer Mohammad Khan CNIC No. 413044-635980-3 resident of C-10 Plot & Railway Housing Society Unit 3 Latifabad Hyderabad hereinafter called “the Lessor” (which expression unless repugnant to the context shall be deemed to mean and include his heirs).
Mr. Abdul Jalil S/o Asghar Ali R/o Banglow No. 11 county Banglows Tando Jahania cantonment Hyderabad Franchiser of Sub-Way Restaurant hereinafter called the Lessee party of the second part which Expression shall include his legal representatives, administrators, and lawful assigns)
the Lessor and the Lessee shall hereinafter be collectively referred to as the “Parties”
A. The Lessee is engaged in among other things, the retail & distribution business of food under the brand name of Sub-Way franchies.
B. The Lessor is owner in possession of the property / Shop No. Plot Bearing No.7 Block-C-10 measuring 400sq yards situated in Railway Employee’s Co-operative Housing Society Ltd Deh Giddu Bunder Taluka Shah Latifabad Hyderabad Ground Floor Front 23 depth 53 total Sq-ft 1219 Approximately presently available 15x53 = 750 Sq-ft Measuring (hereinafter referred to as the “Demised Premises” has agreed to lease out and the Lessee have agreed to take the same on lease on terms hereinafter appearing.
C. The Lessor has reported to the Lessee that neither the Lessor nor any of his/her children require or is likely to require the premises for their own use.
D. The Lessee has agreed to take the premises on lease and to renovate the premises at his own cost on the express understanding that the Lessor will not seek ejectment for the premises on the ground of his requirement for personal use or use of the male children.
NOW THEREFORE IN CONSIDERATION OF THEIR MUTUAL PROMISES THE
PARTIES AGREE AS UNDER:
1. The monthly rent of the Demised Premises shall be Rs. 125000.00 (Rupees One Lac Twenty Five Thousands only) and the Lessee undertakes one month rent (on advance basis) by the 5th day of each month to the Lessor, That it is mutually decided presently the lessee will pay rent Rs. 75000/- till completion of remaining portion within 6 months by the lessor then after completion the rent automatically increased up to 125000/- Per month.
2. The initial term of the Lease shall be 5 years w.e. f 01-09-2011 to on wards . The Lease may be renewed for further periods with the Parties consent. Either party wishing to renew the Lease shall notify the other party at least 03 months before the expiration of the initial term or renewed term, as the case May be. The Lessor shall put the Lessee in possession of the Demised Premises at the beginning of the Lease term.
3 One month’s advance rent i.e. Rs. 125000/- and Rs.750000/- as fix deposit and Rs. one Lac as a token money have already been paid vide Cheque No. 3841113 National Bank Ltd. Dated 20-07- 2011 in favor of the lessor Mr. Dilawar Muhammad Khan and finally Rupees (Seven Lacks Seventy Five Thousands) Rs.775000/- will be paid on signing of agreement and possession of the premises.
4.8 % rent will be increased after every year.
5. Three phase electricity meter shall be provided by the Lessor to the Lessee at his own cost.
6 . If the Lessee failed to pay rent to the Lessor for three consecutive months then he shall be liable to be eject from the Demised Premises.
7. The Lessee, hereby covenants with the Lessor as follows:
a) To pay all charges for Utility Bills (electricity, phone, gas & Water etc) on the demised Premises.
b) To use the demised premises for purpose of Sub-Way Franchise business Only.
c) To maintain the Demised Premises in a good repair and tenantable condition during the continuance of this Lease.
d) Strictly not to sublet, re-let, assign of the Demised Premises
-: 3 :-
8. The Lessor hereby covenants with the Lessee to pay and discharge all Municipal taxes and other taxes, ceases and levies, including property tax or any other taxes imposed by the Central/Provincial Government or Municipal Authorities on immovable property in respect of the demised premises.
9. If the Lessor fails to fulfill the above clause, the Lessee on demand being made by the Municipal Committee/Corporation, Local Authorities and Excise and Taxation Department, or any other Government Authority, may pay the such taxes as are being demanded in writing from them and recover the same from the Lessor or deduct the same from rent of the premises.
10. The Lessor Demised premises is free from all structural defects and is commercialized as per Govt. laws.
11. In the event of the "demised Premises" wholly or partly destroyed or damaged by Earth-quake, Lightening, Strom, War or any other
ACT Of GOD so as to render it unfit for the purpose for which it has been let.The monthly rent as per rhis agreement or, a fair and just proportion
thereof.according to the nature and extent of damage substained shall from the date of such damage or destruction, stand exempted/suspended
in accordance with the nature of damage until the "demised Premises" has been restored or provided that if the circumstances are such that if
the landlord is not prepared or is unable to restore or renovate the "demised Premises" as aforesaid within the time approved by the Tenant.
The tenant shall have the right to terminate the lease by giving one month notice in writing and on the expiry of such notice the Landlord shall
repay and refund the advance rent and entire security deposit amount to the tenant.
11a The Tenant must get its own property, articles, machinery and equipment's in the "demised Premises" Fully Comprehensive Insurance
through a recognized insurance company against Fire, destruction, civil commotion, accidental damages ,business lose etc for an amount equal
to the value of restoration of business and property and will provide a copy to the lessor
12. The Lessee shall have the right to make additions, renovate, alter and decorate the interior and frontage of the shop according to its taste and choice at its own cost to install or fix additional fixtures and fittings in the Demised Premises for its own use including but not limited to electrical, equipment machinery, partitions, screens, shutters cabinets, telephones/telexes, fax machines, electricity, gas and telephone meters, and such other items or equipment's as deemed appropriate by the Lessee. But in case the premises are vacated at the desire and instance of the Lessor, the Lessee shall be entitled to recover full cost incurred on additions and renovation etc.
13. The Lessor hereby allows the Lessee to install/display advertisements and fascia signage’s in at the entrance of and around the Demised Premises for any lawful: purpose.
14. In the event of the Lessor requiring the shop for reconstruction under Section 13(2)(vi) of the Rent Restriction Ordinance he shall be under obligation to conform to the plan approved by the Lessee in providing accommodation for the Lessee suitable to its need under the provisions of Section 13(5-B) of Rent Restriction Ordinance
15. The lease may be determined by lessee giving 2 months notice to the lessor. The lessee shall have right to remove all its trade, fixtures , equipment's, furnishing, signs etc. from the demised premises.
16. That the Lessee observing and performing all covenants and conditions herein contained on its part to be observed and performed, shall peacefully and quietly hold and enjoy the premises during the period of extended period of tenancy without any let or hindrance, interference or disturbances from the Lessor.
17. My legal representative is Mr.Javeed Hussain Zaidi NIC No 413066-435989-7 Address H.No B2-6 Railway Employee Housing Society
Latifabad Hyderabad and he have all legal documents, which he need as per law and he is authorized person to deal legal matters.
18.That the lease rent shall be paid through crosss checque in the name of Mr.Dilawar Muhammad Khan and the lessor shall issue of farmal acknowledgement of the payment to the lessee or will be directly deposited in lessor bank account Bank Islami Auto Bhan Road A/C No
19.That during the construction work for part two, tenant will fully cooperate and will give full access to landlord to let complete construction
work soon as possible, Also if landlord need to use some back part of shop, tenant will allow him to do so.
In witnesses whereof this lease deed is signed and executed by both the parties on the terms and conditions above mentioned.
1. _____________________ LESSOR : DILAWAR MOHAMMAD KHAN S/O QADEER MOHAMMAD KHAN
ADDRESS: C-10 PLOT-8 RAILWAY HOUSING SOCIETY UNIT NO.3 AUTO BHAN ROAD,
ADDRESS.26/27 FRONT STREET CONCORD WASHINGTON TYNE AND WEAR NE37 2BA ENGLAND
2. ____________________ LESSEE: ABDUL JALIL S/O ASGHAR ALI
ADDRESS BANGLOW NO 11 COUNTY BANGLOWS TANDO JAHANIA CANT: HYD.
C.N.I.C: 41303-7286534-7e date of such damage or destruction, stand exempted/suspended
18.That the lease rent shall be paid through crosss checque in the name of Mr.Dilawar Muhammad Khan and the lessor shall issue of farmal acknowledgement of the payment to the lessee or will be directly deposited in lessor