What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: Med Machine
Select a size
A proposal to the Insurance Companies, Mosaic Medical, Steve Strang, Elva Lopez.
Medication dispensing Machine
By Devon H.C.Crutcher 9/ 16/2015
• It's hard to put into words of what the Med Machine has done for me. I have what you call a complex blood work reading, by taking my medications at an exact time makes it possible for Dr. Tina Busby, Mosaic Medical, Annex, to analyze my blood work and make exact adjustments in my medications to keep what I call my numbers in a very healthy range. To say it's been awesome and life saving is putting it really lightly.
• I believe the Medsmart Machine is going to change the whole medical world.
• It protects me and the Doctor, The Doctor knows that her meds are being taken as prescribed, they can't be lost, given away, thrown away, sold. The medications are protected from children or anyone else who comes in contact with the Medsmart Machine.
• This eliminates Law Enforcement from prescription medications getting abused, sold, stolen or given away in the community, the Doctor and the patient, the Insurance company are protected. This in itself saves lives and billions of dollars.
• My medications are critical to my quality of life, if my medications are taken exactly as prescribed at an exact time my blood levels numbers come close to perfect, the med-machine teaches me, learns me a independent pre-emptive way of thinking, I begin timing my meals around my med times so that we get even further better blood work numbers. I in return have like bloomed in my mental clarity, so clear that I wish to participate in using the Med-Smart machine to continue up a path to complete quality of life. My skin and complexion have a now brilliancy youthful appearance. My blood sugar levels are consistent and that too is related to timing of meals and meal prep too. Also blood pressure is in perfect range from medications, timing, timing of food, meal preparation quality, It also creates a rhythm, a sense of keeping on time quality to your life, when you get a missed dose warning you have to immediately gravitate towards med base, accountability, all learned behaviors from the Med-Smart machine.
• I was a little concerned about being able to travel with it, no problem at all, when I got to where I was going, my Brothers home in California I was able to plug it into his phone line, get in touch with MedSmart and update them with his phone number and the machine went right to work and updated the Doctor, Nurse I was offline and give them a full account any changes in meds, missed dose, late dose or machine has not been docked for whatever amount of time, when I got home I just did the same procedure with my home phone number. Very cool stuff.
• This eliminates a lot of Emergency room visits, I have let go of having a caregiver, mostly because my medication is received flawlessly without them and someone else other to help with my medications is one too many more people. This also saves a lot of money.
• As far as people on medications like psychiatric meds that need those meds to have a sense of reality, pain management, methadone patients, the med machine reports to the Doctors Nurse, the Behaviorist, on missed doses or when med machine needs refilling, you can't tamper with the med
( Med-machine continued )
machine without notice, it knows your location and prefers to be in docking station to update medication information. It would be great Idea for people in these programs be required to have to participate in a Med-Smart machine or not be allowed that form of treatment, that and behavioral health would go hand in hand to participate. The cost would also come way down on the Rideshare Transportation Program.
• I had an episode a while back where everyone came together to help me get the MedSmart machine, my calcium was out of whack, my blood sugar was in a diabetic fog, my meds where awry, I was lost over at St. Charles Hospital for a day. I believe without question that the Med-Smart machine is giving me quality of life, a real chance of a longer life with less care, not to take away of how complicated my conditions are, but being taught to manage your own pre-ventive treatment with some monitoring by the Doctor 's Nurse. Regular blood work every six weeks. Diabetic test strips.
• I would like to Thank Mosaic Medical for being there for me again, this time, saving my life probably one of six times, some critical help from:
• Dr. Tina Busby MD, PCP • Sarah Haefele MSW,LCSW
• Dan Cox ( Redmond Fire Department Community Paramedic )
• Nurse: Terri Samuel RN
• Elva Lopez (Community Advocate )• Kukuli Morales (Community Advocate ) art Machine is going to change the whole medical world.
• I had an episode a while back where everyone came together to help me get the MedSmart machine, my calcium was out of whack, my blood sugar was in a diabetic fog, my meds where awry, I was lost over at St. Charles Hospital for a day. I believe without question that the Med-Smart machine is giving me quality of life, a real chance of a longer life with less care, not to take away of how complicated my conditions are, but being taught to manage your