What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: Proposal Form
Select a size
Proposal - Senior Capstone Career Project
Student Name: Denaisa Brown
Address: 174 Fred Bishop Dr. Canton, Georgia
Home Phone: 770-720-0828
Teacher: Hillary Baxter Date: 8/20/16
Directions: Describe your Product and respond to the following questions in as much detail as possible. All questions must be completed thoroughly to receive approval for your Product and Project.
1) Describe what you are proposing to do for your Product step-by-step and in detail.
I plan on making flyers, and getting the word out for a homeless drive. Once I collect all my donations I will hand them out to the needy.
2) What is your previous experience in this area of study?
I have volunteered at several soup kitchens since I was 13.
3) How is this Product a “learning stretch” and challenge for you?
I have never organized anything as big as a drive, to better the lives of other people.
4) How is this Product related to a career you are interested in possibly pursuing in the future?
I would like to one day own my own non-profit organization, to help other people.
5) How long do you expect it to take you to complete your Product?
I predict it will take me about 6 months. I would like to hand out all donations in the Spring.
6) When and where will you work on your Product?
At my house, and in local areas asking for donations.
7) What are your estimated costs for completing the Product, and how will you fund these costs?
I estimate it will cost me about $40.00 since I will be handing out donations out in Atlanta.
8) What ideas do you have for finding a Project Facilitator?
I have been volunteering at a soup kitchen for the past two years, and I hope the owner will agree to be my facilitator.
9) What expertise does this person need to have in order to be beneficial to you and your project?
He is the owner of a soup kitchen, and runs it daily. He would be an expert on running an organization.
10) What steps will you need to take before you begin work on your Product?
I will need to find a way to inform people that I am collecting donations for a worthy cause. Considering this project depends on the donations I receive.
11) What concepts, skills, knowledge, career goals do you hope to attain upon completion of your Product?
I hope to acquire new skills with organization, and communicating.
12) How will you demonstrate your Product for Presentation at Senior Boards?
I will present a video of me handing out the donations to the homeless people.
I hereby agree to complete the above stated Product in partial fulfillment of my Senior Capstone Career Project requirement. I understand that I will not be allowed to change my topic after the date shown in Appendix A. I understand that I must also obtain my parents’ or guardians’ permission on the proper form before this agreement is valid.
Denaisa Brown 8/20/16
Approval Signature of Senior English Teacher