What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: Davina Clark's 2015 Resume
Select a size
OBJECTIVE: My employment objective is to build a responsible career in an organization that will enable me to expand my computer experience, customer service, communication, and organizational skills. I expect to continue my career in an organization that provides professional growth opportunities for motivated employees . It is my ambition to acquire a position from an organization that makes a long-term commitment, and requires the same of its employees.
03/2015-8/2015 Receptionist/Vet technician Healing Creatures Animal Hospital , Camp hill, Pa
· Answering, Scheduling, and Canceling of appointments
· Entering and updating information on current clients and new clients
· Completing Spreadsheets for deceased clients
· Ordering of supplies, medications, and requests from management
· Perform intake information
· Sending Greeting cards to new clients
· Follow up calls
· Completing end of day cash balance recordings and print out ADHOC reports to submit to management.
· Completing medication requests and handle medication pick up
· Completing any daily requests set forth by management
07/2014-07/2015 Receptionist/Assistant, Happy Tails Pet Grooming, Mechanicsburg, Pa
· Scheduling , cancelling ,and taking inbound calls from clients to make appointments or answer any questions they may have
· Assisting the groomers upon request
04/2014-10/2014 Customer Service Rep, Penn National Insurance (Abel Personnel), Harrisburg, Pa
· Inbound call center, researching information for Client, Agents, etc. upon request
· Handling Reversal look ups for members on the team and distributing the correct accounts for further billing processes
· Filling out auto, liability, and property loss forms from incoming calls
10/12-1/13 Media Clerk, Benecard Central Fill, Mechanicsburg, Pa.
· Completing daily tasks set forth by management including opening, sorting and scanning of mail for the mail order prescription pharmacy
· Printing of faxes and ID cards for new clients
· Metered mail, letters, enrollment kits
· Providing training manuals and organizing enrollment kits
· Completing PDF file requests from headquarters
07/12-10/12 Administrative Support Ritter Insurance Marketing- Harrisburg, Pa
· Completing daily Projects that were set forth by management
· Making Outbound calls (200 a day), researched requested information from clients on a RAMS system, entered information on excel spreadsheet.
09/11- 12/11 Data Entry Delta Dental – Mechanicsburg, Pa
· Evaluating and correcting on-line character recognition errors and flags for dental claims
· Strong understanding of KFI claims processing and keying of the claims to finalized claim status.
· Through knowledge of character recognition and fields on submitted dental claim form.
10/10 – 09/11 Call Center Rep, Clark Resources - Harrisburg, Pa
· Using a multi-line phone system for Calling, scheduling, answering, and canceling of a high volume of appointments for Coventry Healthcare and Medicaid members and researched requested information for members for further billing processes as well as filing and sorting papers.
· Using Excel for entering data, providing solid customer service, and completing administrative tasks that were set forth within the company standards.
10 /05 - 10/ 09 National Government Services, Medicare Insurance Claims Processor - Harrisburg, Pa
· Evaluating and correcting on-line character recognition errors and flags for Medicare Part A & B claims.
· Responsible for error-free inputting of characters.
· Finalizing adjudication of an electronically submitted claim
10 /04 - 10/ 05 National Government Services, Medicare Mailroom clerk - Harrisburg, Pa
· Opening, sorting, patching, stapling, scanning incoming mail and stuffing envelopes.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma, State College High School, 2004
BUSINESS & COMPUTER SKILLS: Microsoft Office Suite and various in-house computer systems used by employers as well as Excel; highly proficient at typing-60 wpm, 17,401 net keystrokes per hour; effective communication and interpersonal skills; strong organizational skills; telephone etiquette and solid work ethic.
REFERENCES: Available upon requestanizational skills. I expect to continue my career in an organization that provides professional growth opportunities for motivated employees . It is my ambition to acquire a position from an organization that makes a long-term commitment, and requires the same of its employees.
BUSINESS & COMPUTER SKILLS: Microsoft Office Suite and various in-house computer systems used by employers as well as Excel;