What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: LIPIDS
Select a size
1) If maltodextins have the degree of esterification that is lower than five, they may be used as fat replacer.
2) Lipids energise more, because lipids have less oxygen than carbohydrates. Lipids also contain a greater rate of carbon and hydrogen than carbohydrates.
3) They have amphiphilic molecule property.
4) Someone who eats Ruffles takes more energy. Ruffles has more saturated fatty acids than Pringles because of packaging practices.
5) When the frying oil reuse three times for two hours, it will interact with air, and this case causes to promote oxidation.
6) We can bake a regular cake without egg, if soybeans are used for lecithin sources.
7) Fatty acids composition influence melting point as well melting point and temperature influence crystallization.