What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: 2016-SCCP-Proposal-Form-Appendix-B
Select a size
Proposal - Senior Capstone Career Project
Student Name: Brian Theodat
Address: 558 Winder Trl.
Home Phone: Click here to enter text.
Teacher: Heather Bennett Date: 8/7/16
Directions: Describe your Product and respond to the following questions in as much detail as possible. All questions must be completed thoroughly to receive approval for your Product and Project.
1) Describe what you are proposing to do for your Product step-by-step and in detail.
I’m thinking on making a table that will look very neat and will add a bit of design to it as well.
2) What is your previous experience in this area of study?
I’ve seen my uncle repair or build things and I helped make a table but I didn’t make it. I just assembled it for my grandmother
3) How is this Product a “learning stretch” and challenge for you?
I will try to craft something that will be used in everyday life and it would show me woodsman ship.
4) How is this Product related to a career you are interested in possibly pursuing in the future?
It’s the start for me on crafting things from wood to metal and much more.
5) How long do you expect it to take you to complete your Product?
I think it would take me a pretty good while to complete my product
6) When and where will you work on your Product?
I might work on it at either my house or a friend’s
7) What are your estimated costs for completing the Product, and how will you fund these costs?
Possibly around $70 or $80 and I will fund these from my allowance and work for the money.
8) What ideas do you have for finding a Project Facilitator?
Someone like a welder or who is used to being around wood.
9) What expertise does this person need to have in order to be beneficial to you and your project?
He needs to be perfect at teaching how to put paint and the estimate size of it.
10) What steps will you need to take before you begin work on your Product?
I will need to consider where to get the wood and my equipment.
11) What concepts, skills, knowledge, career goals do you hope to attain upon completion of your Product?
I’m hoping to grasp the skills and knowledge around tools like a hammer, power drill, and a saw.
12) How will you demonstrate your Product for Presentation at Senior Boards?
I will demonstrate my woodsman ship as well as show how it looks.