What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: propsal
Select a size
Proposal - Senior Capstone Career Project
Student Name: Brandon Dickey
Address: 311 Meadows Ln.
Home Phone: 678-447-6505
Teacher: Lori Green Date: August 25th, 2016
Directions: Describe your Product and respond to the following questions in as much detail as possible. All questions must be completed thoroughly to receive approval for your Product and Project.
1) Describe what you are proposing to do for your Product step-by-step and in detail.
So my product will be a video that takes behind the scenes on what goes behind the camera. So you will see Grips, light directors, editor’s area, and the sets of two NBA shows.
2) What is your previous experience in this area of study?
I have been in Cherokee’s audio and video for two years now. Joining that class was the best decision I made in high school, before that class I had no idea what I wanted to do after high school but now after taking this class and falling in love with it I now know what I want to do.
3) How is this Product a “learning stretch” and challenge for you?
My learning stretch was to become a better editor, and how to figure things out for just overall and myself my decision making for myself.
4) How is this Product related to a career you are interested in possibly pursuing in the future?
I have been interested in Audio and video since my sophomore year and knew I wanted to make this my career entering my 2nd year into the program. I actually went from first level to third level in a year and skipped 2nd level all together.
5) How long do you expect it to take you to complete your Product?
Between 15-20 hours
6) When and where will you work on your Product?
Whenever availability is best and Turner studios
7) What are your estimated costs for completing the Product, and how will you fund these costs?
8) What ideas do you have for finding a Project Facilitator?
My audio and video teacher
9) What expertise does this person need to have in order to be beneficial to you and your project?
Has to Know just about everything in this industry
10) What steps will you need to take before you begin work on your Product?
Preproduction. What I should shoot and what should be talked about more then other things.
11) What concepts, skills, knowledge, career goals do you hope to attain upon completion of your Product?
To become a better editor and become more independent.
12) How will you demonstrate your Product for Presentation at Senior Boards?
It will be a 2-4 min video
I hereby agree to complete the above stated Product in partial fulfillment of my Senior Capstone Career Project requirement. I understand that I will not be allowed to change my topic after the date shown in Appendix A. I understand that I must also obtain my parents’ or guardians’ permission on the proper form before this agreement is valid.
Brandon Dickey 08/25/16
Approval Signature of Senior English Teacher