What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: 2016-SCCP-Proposal-Form-Appendix-B
Select a size
Proposal - Senior Capstone Career Project
Student Name: blaine phillips
Address: 349 jordan road
Home Phone: 6784854213
Teacher: Hillary Baxter Date: Aug 17th
Directions: Describe your Product and respond to the following questions in as much detail as possible. All questions must be completed thoroughly to receive approval for your Product and Project.
1) Describe what you are proposing to do for your Product step-by-step and in detail.
I will be restoring my 1998 f150. I will be putting my lift on, wheels on and re doing the interior and other small other small things that need to be addressed.
2) What is your previous experience in this area of study?
Ive always done my own work on my vehicles, buyt never completely to this extent only in small portions.
3) How is this Product a “learning stretch” and challenge for you?
I will be advancing my knowledge in automotive and building custom vehicles.
4) How is this Product related to a career you are interested in possibly pursuing in the future?
Click here to enter text.
I want to open my own mechanic/custom fab shop.
5) How long do you expect it to take you to complete your Product?
Click here to enter text.no more than 3 monthsmore than 3 months
6) When and where will you work on your Product?
The shop at my girlfriends dads house
7) What are your estimated costs for completing the Product, and how will you fund these costs?
Wheels and tires were 2600 and I already have the lift and all the other supplies should be no more than 500$, I have a job and the means to purchase the supplies
8) What ideas do you have for finding a Project Facilitator?
My girlfriends dad
9) What expertise does this person need to have in order to be beneficial to you and your project?
To work on trucks, and basic mechanic knowledge
10) What steps will you need to take before you begin work on your Product?
Getting all the parts shipped in and also making pull apart runs
11) What concepts, skills, knowledge, career goals do you hope to attain upon completion of your Product?
The ability to lift or change vehicles (customize) them completely on my own with no help
12) How will you demonstrate your Product for Presentation at Senior Boards?
Take them outside to demonstrate
I hereby agree to complete the above stated Product in partial fulfillment of my Senior Capstone Career Project requirement. I understand that I will not be allowed to change my topic after the date shown in Appendix A. I understand that I must also obtain my parents’ or guardians’ permission on the proper form before this agreement is valid.
Approval Signature of Senior English Teacher