What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: COLL 148 DeVry Week 3 Complete Work
Select a size
COLL 148 DeVry Week 3 Complete Work
Downloading is very simple, you can download this Course here: http://mindsblow.us/question_des/COLL148DeVryWeek3CompleteWork/4647
Contact us at: email@example.com
Week 3 DQ 1
In our discussion for this week you will develop and verify a back up plan to complete your work. Where will you go to get access to another computer to do your work when you lose power in your nei
Downloading is very simple, you can download this Course here:
Contact us at:
In our discussion for this week you will develop and verify a back up plan to complete your work. Where will you go to get access to another computer to do your work when you lose power in your neighborhood, your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is down, and/ or you have computer problems? Be specific. Week 3 DQ 2
As your text states, anyone can put anything on the Web. To evaluate the quality of Web sites, we can think in terms of five criteria for evaluating the credibility of websites.
Authority, Accuracy,Objectivity,Currency Week 3 Journal
1. As you reflect back on this budgeting assignment, what are the most personally important facts or concepts you learned?
2. How does what you have learned or realized relate to or impact your personal, educational and career goals?
3. Do you feel prepared to enter student loan repayment and understand how to get started?
4. What money-related questions do you still have? How will you get the answers you need?
5. How will you apply the lessons of this activity to your own life?
6. With all these money matters in mind, what is your next financial step toward achieving your goals?