What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: CIS 321 DeVry Week 7 Assignment Milestone 5 Part 3
Select a size
CIS 321 DeVry Week 7 Assignment Milestone 5 Part 3
Downloading is very simple, you can download this Course here: http://wiseamerican.us/product/cis-321-devry-week-7-assignment-milestone-5-part-3/
Contact us at: SUPPORT@WISEAMERICAN.US
CIS 321 DeVry Week 7 Assignment Milestone 5
Milestone 5 - Process Modeling – Part III (User Interface)
Management and users make important decisions based on system outputs. Outputs pre
Downloading is very simple, you can download this Course here:
Contact us at:
Management and users make important decisions based on system outputs. Outputs present information to system users. Outputs, the most visible component of a working information system, are the justification for the system. These outputs are produced from data that is either retrieved from databases or, more often, input by users.
Good input and output design can make the difference in whether or not an information system is used effectively. User interface design provides a roadmap or dialog that integrates the inputs and outputs.
In this milestone you will design outputs, inputs, and user interface for the Customer Response System.
After completing this milestone, you should be able to:
• Design a GUI output screen and printed computer outputs.
• Design a GUI input screens that use the proper screen-based controls.
• Design a GUI screen that integrates the above outputs and inputs.
Before starting this milestone the following topics should be covered:
1. Output design – Chapter 15
2. Input design – Chapter 16
3. User interface design – Chapter 17
The goal of this project is to design outputs, inputs, and a user interface to track employee data.
1. Design at least one of the following outputs for the Equipment Check-Out System: transaction (external/turnaround), detail report (internal), summary report (internal), and exception report (internal). Your instructor will indicate what specific outputs you are to design.
2. Design at least one of the following inputs for the Equipment Check-Out System: source document, client/server screens (e.g., Windows), and web screens. Your instructor will indicate what specific inputs you are to design.
3. Design a user interface that integrates the above outputs and inputs. [Note: this requirement is for the main system screen and all subsequent screens that may be used to arrive at the screens designed for Activity 1 and 2.]
The above designs should represent prototypes (thus, include sample data in your designs). To develop the prototypes, use any available tool: Visio, CASE tool, personal DBMS (e.g., Access), or RAD tool (e.g., Visual Basic, MS Visual Studio).
Your instructor may indicate what specific design tool you should use. Your instructor will specify deliverable format and software to be used. Deliverables should be neatly packaged in a binder, separated with a tab divider labeled “Milestone 5-Part III” and accompanied with a Milestone Evaluation Sheet.
Previous narratives and supplied forms
Guidelines or additional technical requirements such as data dictionary.
See on-line learning center website for the textbook.
Input Design Form: Due: __/__/__ Time:_______
Output Design Form: Due: __/__/__ Time:_______
User Interface Form: Due: __/__/__ Time:_______
Milestone’s Point Value: _________