What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: HOSP 450 DeVry All Week Course Project Latest
Select a size
HOSP 450 DeVry All Week Course Project Latest
Downloading is very simple, you can download this Course here: http://wiseamerican.us/product/hosp-450-devry-week-course-project-latest/
Contact us at: SUPPORT@WISEAMERICAN.US
Downloading is very simple, you can download this Course here:
Contact us at:
The course project for this class will entail your plan to carry out a tourism activity that focuses on one of the following themes:
· Event Tourism
· Gay, Lesbian, Transgender Tourism
· Leisure Tourism
· Ethnic Travel
· Religious tourism
· Sports Tourism
· Educational Tourism
You are to select one of the above topics and submit a well-thought-out proposal for a trip, taking in consideration the cost of the program, the characteristics and needs of the target audience, and the learning goals of the activity. You will also need to prepare a marketing piece to sell the activity to your target market and build excitement for the trip.
Components of the Course
· How and why did you choose the activity?
· What research did you conduct to arrive at this decision?
· What demographic and data did you use to help with your decision?
· What do you hope to achieve with this trip?
· Do you believe this plan will succeed in the long run?
· Create a SWOT analysis.
· Overview of the program
· Competitor information: are there other providers already doing this?
· Potential problems
· Staffing, resources, and facilities needed
· Participant and staff safety
· How will you market your trip to your demographics?
· What are some challenges you are expecting in the area of marketing?
· You will need to create an elaborate marketing plan for this part of the project.
· How will you determine that you achieved your goals?
· How will you evaluate your participant response?
· Is this trip profitable?
What can you do to make it even more profitable?
1. Course Project Part 1 – due Week 2 – 60 pts: s
ubmit your rationale and goals
2. Course Project Part 2 – due Week 4 – 60 pts:
submit your plan and troubleshooting
3. Course Project Part 3 – due Week 6 – 60 pts:
submit your marketing plan and evaluation
· Each part of the Course Project should be at least 1,200 words in length.
· Each part of the Course Project should be accompanied by a cover page and APA source citation at the end.
Documentation and Formatting
Completion of paper to be focused on the review of the best practices included below and the instruction above.
Organization and Cohesiveness
The logical order of the content will be derived from best practices listed below. The content will be properly subdivided into sections derived from this document.
A quality paper will be free of any spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors. Sentences and paragraphs will be clear, concise, and factually correct.
A quality paper will have significant scope and depth of research to support any statements. Relevant illustration or examples are encouraged. A quality project will employ sound use of reasoning and logic to reinforce conclusions.
A quality paper will meet or exceed all of the above requirements.
Cover Page for each part:
Include the course name and number, who you prepared the paper for, your name, and the date.
Body of Your Report:
Use a header titled with the name of your project. Example: "Trip Marketing Plan." Then proceed to break out the main ideas.
State the main ideas:
State major points in each idea, and provide evidence. Break out each main idea you will use in the body of your paper. Show some type of division, such as separate sections that are labeled, separate groups of paragraphs, or headers. You should include the information you found during your research and investigation.
Use APA format.CAN.USSUPPORT@WISEAMERICAN.US
State major points in each idea, and provide