What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: BUSN 380 DEVRY WEEK 2 PROBLEM SET 2
Select a size
BUSN 380 DEVRY WEEK 2 PROBLEM SET 2
Downloading is very simple, you can download this Course here: http://mindsblow.us/question_des/BUSN380DeVryWeek2ProblemSet2/4485
Contact us at: email@example.com
BUSN 380 DeVry Week 2 Problem Set 2
Problem Set 2
1. Thomas Franklin arrived at the following tax information:
* Gross salary, $46,660
* Interest earnings, $225
* Dividend income, $80
* One personal exemption, $3,400
* Itemized deductions, $
Downloading is very simple, you can download this Course here:
Contact us at:
Gross salary, $46,660
Interest earnings, $225
Dividend income, $80
One personal exemption, $3,400
Itemized deductions, $7,820
Adjustments to income, $1,150
What amount would Thomas report as taxable income?
2. What would be the net annual cost of the following checking account?
Monthly fee, $3.75; processing fee, 25 cents per check; checks written, an average of 22 a month.
3. What would be the average tax rate for a person who paid taxes of $4,864.14 on a taxable income of $39,870?
4. A payday loan company charges 4 percent interest for a two-week period. What would be the annual interest rate from that company?
5. What is the annual opportunity cost of a checking account that requires a $350 minimum balance to avoid service charges? Assume an interest rate of 6.5 percent.