What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: Proposal
Select a size
Proposal - Senior Capstone Career Project
Student Name: Austin Kessler
Address: 650 Cable Rd. Waleska, Ga.
Home Phone: 470-421-5104
Teacher: Mrs. Baxter Date: Apr. 4, 2017
Directions: Describe your Product and respond to the following questions in as much detail as possible. All questions must be completed thoroughly to receive approval for your Product and Project.
1) Describe what you are proposing to do for your Product step-by-step and in detail.
I am proposing how to properly and fully clean a swimming pool. Starting with skimming the leaves, than how to vacuum your pool, and finally how to test the chemical levels.
2) What is your previous experience in this area of study?
I have assisted my facilitator several times in the past.
3) How is this Product a “learning stretch” and challenge for you?
I`ve learned several important things that I have not known before. I also learned how to work with a busy schedule. Example we had to complete an X amount of pools in a X amount of time.
4) How is this Product related to a career you are interested in possibly pursuing in the future?
I`m interested in engineering, so it doesn’t relate that much, unless you count the times we had to fix several pool filters.
5) How long do you expect it to take you to complete your Product?
Should take no more than a few hours to a day.
6) When and where will you work on your Product?
I will work on it during weekends or over breaks or any free days. Location varies, depending on the job that has to be done.
7) What are your estimated costs for completing the Product, and how will you fund these costs?
No more than $100.
8) What ideas do you have for finding a Project Facilitator?
Call pervious people I`ve worked with in the past.
9) What expertise does this person need to have in order to be beneficial to you and your project?
He has been certified by his job to work this position.
10) What steps will you need to take before you begin work on your Product?
Set up a schedule, and get a few items that may be needed.
11) What concepts, skills, knowledge, career goals do you hope to attain upon completion of your Product?
This could be handy in the future in case a pool gets messed up, I can fix it for a lower cost than what a real pool technician would charge.
12) How will you demonstrate your Product for Presentation at Senior Boards?
I will have a PowerPoint with pictures to present, since I can’t physically bring a pool.
I hereby agree to complete the above stated Product in partial fulfillment of my Senior Capstone Career Project requirement. I understand that I will not be allowed to change my topic after the date shown in Appendix A. I understand that I must also obtain my parents’ or guardians’ permission on the proper form before this agreement is valid.
Austin Kessler Apr. 04, 2017
Approval Signature of Senior English Teacher