What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: ingles 6
Select a size
Licenciatura y Bachillerato
Ciclo escolar 2016-2017
June Guide of the subject: English
Nombre: ______________________________ Fecha: _______Grupo: A3 Y PS3
Maestra: Dalia Margarita Berrelleza Fierro Maestra Supervisora: __________________________
I. INSTRUCTIONS: Choose the right word. SINCE / FOR
1. I have played _____________ 11:30.
2. They have swum _____________ one hour.
3. She has been successful _______________ her birth.
4. I have been in New York _______________ 14 years.
5. He has taught us the lesson _____________- 35 minutes.
6. She has hated you _____________ you won the price.
7. He has been a singer ___________ 1999.
8. They have been married ______________ 1965.
9. I have worked there ________________ 3 months.
10. It has been a nice town _______________ the election.
II instructions.- Choose the right word.already / yet
1 i haven't finished the painting ____________
2.- we haven't gone to church ___________
3.- she has offered us delicious snacks______________
4.- my mom hasn't picked me up ______________
5.- he has found a job_______________
7.- the girls have studied too much ________________
8.- the boy has watched many cartoons______________
9.- you haven't done any exercise today ____________
10 .- i have gone to the gym_______________
11.- Mary has bought the dress for the ball _________
III- Instructions: Fill the blanks with the correct form of the PRESENT PERFECT TENSE
I________ gone to Paris many times
2.- They have __________ sushi twice this week
3.- My sister __________ called me yet.
4) I haven`t visited my grandmother_________
5.- The Teachers hasn’t_________ us the month guide
a . give
6.- the guys have________ all day at the office
7.- my friends haven’t________ my boyfriend yet
8.- i have ___________ a red bag