What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: ARI Resume
Select a size
Ariel E. Rubinov
11956 E Mercer Lane Scottsdale AZ 85259
To obtain a position as a sales associate in an organization that will provide me with the opportunity to offer exceptional results across sales fields. Extremely focused on elevating company standards, sales goals, and client expectations.
University Of Arizona
Bachelor degree in commerce and business administration, 2014
Newton South High School
High School Diploma, 2010
Freelance Photographer- at the New England Newspaper & Press Association- Spring 2016
Brookline Interactive Group- production Intern at Brookline’s public access television station managing a small team of interns for a news-mazagine style show that will air on television. Summer 2015.
Intern Feature writer for Dig Boston weekly newspaper. May 2014 - July 2016
Contributed to their food and drink sections www.digboston.com
Sales Associate at Saks Fifth Aveune July 2015 - July 2016
- Reached the my personal sales goal and exceeded by 40,000.
- Working to develop my relations with the 95 new clients.
- Reach about 40-45,000 in sales every month.
Salvatore Ferragamo Handbag Specialist Winter 2014 - July 2015
- Brought the Ferragamo department out of a 25,000 deficit at the beginning of the fiscal year.
- Became number one out of all brands in the handbag department. (Sales and TY VS LY)
- Exceeded my goal by four to eight percent each month.
Handbag Specialist at Bloomingdales Winter 2014
- Competing with a million dollar book for number one sales person in handbags.
- Appointed brand ambassador of Salvatore Ferragamo. - Devolped one hundred and twelve clients.
Key Holder at Solstice Sunglasses Boutique from Summer 2013 - Winter 2014
- Number one person with sales out of all the associates for three consecutive months.
- Maui Jim Contest winner. (sell 10 pairs get one free)
CEO And President of Beverage Brothers LLC from Summer 2014 - July 2016 - Started from 10 Pallets a month to where we now receive and ship over 250 pallets a month.
- Two major accounts with White Hen Pantry and 7-11 convenience stores for the North East.
Founder and Creative Director for Flight School Clothing from August 2010 - August 2014
- Established relationships with over 100 accounts.
- Started with three basic styles and expanded to over 50 different fabrications and styles.
Skills Skills include clienteling, sales, buying, merchandising, interviewing, writing, photography/video production, and research. Wordpress, Adobe Premiere, Microsoft Access/Excel and Final Cut Pro. I have managed several social media accounts.