What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: proposal
Select a size
Proposal - Senior Capstone Career Project
Student Name: Amy Stephens
Address: 185 Hancock Mountain Trail
Home Phone: 7705769814
Teacher: Mrs. Baxter Date: 8-17-16
Directions: Describe your Product and respond to the following questions in as much detail as possible. All questions must be completed thoroughly to receive approval for your Product and Project.
1) Describe what you are proposing to do for your Product step-by-step and in detail.
I plan on taking quality pictures with a professional camera and putting them into an organized photo album.
2) What is your previous experience in this area of study?
I have taken many random pictures of myself and others also things in nature etc with my phone camera.
3) How is this Product a “learning stretch” and challenge for you?
I do not know how to work with a professional camera just yet.
4) How is this Product related to a career you are interested in possibly pursuing in the future?
I would love to be able to work my photography into journalism and maybe one day have my own photography company.
5) How long do you expect it to take you to complete your Product?
To get all my pictures taken and printed out and organized into the album it should take maybe about 3 months.
6) When and where will you work on your Product?
I will work outside and in random places in public anywhere that is an appropriate place.
7) What are your estimated costs for completing the Product, and how will you fund these costs?
To print the picture and to buy the album an estimated cost is about $50-$75 and my parents will help me with these funds.
8) What ideas do you have for finding a Project Facilitator?
I am going to go through yellow pages and talk to others to see if they know anybody who could be my facilitator.
9) What expertise does this person need to have in order to be beneficial to you and your project?
They should just be able to work with a professional camera and be able to show me how to work it and maybe show me some editing skills.
10) What steps will you need to take before you begin work on your Product?
Find my facilitator, gather my camera, photo album and anything else I may need for this project.
11) What concepts, skills, knowledge, career goals do you hope to attain upon completion of your Product?
I should know more about cameras and editing skills.
12) How will you demonstrate your Product for Presentation at Senior Boards?
I will bring in my photo album and show it.
I hereby agree to complete the above stated Product in partial fulfillment of my Senior Capstone Career Project requirement. I understand that I will not be allowed to change my topic after the date shown in Appendix A. I understand that I must also obtain my parents’ or guardians’ permission on the proper form before this agreement is valid.
Approval Signature of Senior English Teacher